Soyo SY KT600 Dragon Plus V2.0 MOBO
Cosair Value 512 DDR PC3200 Memory
ATI Radeon 64 MB Video
Maxor PATA 250GB HD
Antec 300 Watt Case
Computer shows Motherboard splash screen, and then quickly shows inspecting hardware. Sometimes it loads and gets all the way to the blue screen that says WINDOWS IS ABOUT TO STARTUP then it freezes on that screen. But most times it just shows the Motherboard splash screen then another sceen that says scan for Serial drives then it loads a black screen with the cursor in the upper left corner and stops. WHAT HAVE I TRIED......
1. Resetting the CMOS numerous times. NUTHIN
2. Changing the cables the CDROM is on IDE 1 the HD is on IDE 2
3. Checking the XP disk its not corrupted..
4. BIOS boot sequence checked, Optimal settings loaded.....
5. Changed Video card from AGP to PCI. Nope
6. All fans spinning, CPU Temp correct, no overheating
7. FSB Jumpers set to 400MHZ
HELP someone HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP