Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

?What are these?

  • Please log in to reply

Justin Baldridge

Justin Baldridge

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

IMG_20160827_0200151.jpg IMG_20160827_0202221.jpg

  • 0




    Trusted Helper

  • Malware Removal
  • 6,996 posts
 Unitrode is a major designer and supplier of power supply control, (power-management specialist)
interface and battery management components - all rapidly growing technologies necessary for portable devices, power systems and interface applications.

Accquired by Texas Instruments in 1999
So I would guess those are a plug-in modules that preform a specific function or control, or proto type circuits for testing / design purpose.
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP