Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Host Process and Superfetch Issues.

Best Answer Slime , 15 October 2016 - 10:16 AM

Hi FellaI hope you have a great trip.This thread was about host process and superftch issues and, to that end, it has been sorted.If I continue having update problems I'll start a new thread.I thin... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Slime

Slime

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Hi guys

Over the last week or so I've had issues when booting up my Acer Aspire 6930Z that has Vista Home Premium SP2 on it.

Every time I boot up I get the following notification,

Host Process.jpg

It is occasionally, but not always, accompanied by another notification stating that 'Superfetch Has Stopped Working'!

This prevents me from using the internet.

I eventually get round the problem by going in my Network Connections, right clicking and hitting 'Diagnose'.

It analyses the situation and presents me with these options,

Windows Network Diagnostics.jpg

I click on 'Start Windows Wireless Service' and wait while it does some repairing before telling me that the problem has been resolved.

That's generally it until I next start up my machine ............................ but it's such a pain.

Anyone know how I can correct the initial Superfetch and Host Process issues please.

Many thanks,

Slime.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  •  

• Report FF Proxy Settings
  •  

• List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer Errors
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Devices
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • List Minidump Files
  • Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
    • PipPipPip
    • 160 posts

Thanks for picking this one up RKinner.

Here's the resulting information;

Attached File  MTB.txt   34.79KB   297 downloads

Thanks again,

Slime.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
    • 24,625 posts
    • MVP

Right click on (My) Computer and select Manage (Continue) Then click on the arrow in front of Event Viewer. Next Click on the arrow in front of Windows Logs Right click on System and Clear Log, Clear. Repeat for Application.

Start, All Programs, Accessories then right click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.  Then type (with an Enter after each line).

netsh  winsock  reset  catalog
    (I use two spaces so you can see where one space goes)

netsh  int  ipv4   reset   reset.log

netsh  int  ipv6   reset   reset6.log

Reboot

Start, All Programs, Accessories then right click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.  Then type (with an Enter after each line).
    sfc  /scannow

Copy the next two lines:

findstr  /c:"[SR]"  \windows\logs\cbs\cbs.log  >  \windows\logs\cbs\junk.txt 
    notepad \windows\logs\cbs\junk.txt 

Start, All Programs, Accessories, right click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator, Continue.  Right click and Paste or Edit then Paste and the copied lines should appear.
    Hit Enter. Copy and paste the text from notepad or if it is too big, just attach the file.

1. Please download the Event Viewer Tool by Vino Rosso
    and save it to your Desktop:
    2. Right-click VEW.exe and Run AS Administrator
    3. Under 'Select log to query', select:

* System
    4. Under 'Select type to list', select:
    * Error
    * Warning

Then use the 'Number of events' as follows:

1. Click the radio button for 'Number of events'
    Type 20 in the 1 to 20 box
    Then click the Run button.
    Notepad will open with the output log.

Please post the Output log in your next reply then repeat but select Application.  (Each time you run VEW it overwrites the log so copy the first one to a Reply or rename it before running it a second time.)

Get the free version of Speccy:

http://www.filehippo...download_speccy (Look in the upper right for the Download
    Latest Version button  - Do NOT press the large Start Download button on the upper left!)  
    Download, Save and Install it.  Tell it you do not need CCLEANER.    Run Speccy.  When it finishes (the little icon in the bottom left will stop moving), 
    File, Save as Text File,  (to your desktop) note the name it gives. OK.  Open the file in notepad and delete the line that gives the serial number of your Operating System.  
    (It will be near the top about 10 lines down.) Save the file.  Attach the file to your next post.  (More Reply Options, Choose File, Open, Attach This File)

Get Process Explorer

Save it to your desktop then run it (Vista or Win7 - right click and Run As Administrator).  

View, Select Column, check Verified Signer, OK
    Options, Verify Image Signatures

Click twice on the CPU column header  to sort things by CPU usage with the big hitters at the top.  

Wait a full minute then:

File, Save As, Save.  Note the file name.   Open the file  on your desktop and copy and paste the text to a reply.

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
    • PipPipPip
    • 160 posts

Reports and logs as requested;

1. Junk log from cmd prompt,

Attached File  Junk.txt   24.66KB   254 downloads

2. Both event viewer logs,

Attached File  VEW SYS.txt   1.43KB   272 downloads

Attached File  VEW APP.txt   1.13KB   277 downloads

3. Speccy specs,

Attached File  USER-PC SPECCY.txt   245.36KB   297 downloads

4. Process explorer text file,

Attached File  Process Explorer.TXT   3.48KB   273 downloads

Best of luck ............................... and thanks,

Slime.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
    • 24,625 posts
    • MVP

Speccy says your hard drive is getting old and making mistakes so we had better run a disk check.  This will take a few hours:

1. Double-click My Computer, and then right-click the hard disk that you want to check. C:
    2. Click Properties, and then click Tools.
    3. Under Error-checking, click Check Now. A dialog box that shows the Check disk options is displayed,
    4. Check both boxes and then click Start.
    You will receive the following message:
    The disk check could not be performed because the disk check utility needs exclusive access to some Windows files on the disk. These files can be accessed by restarting Windows. Do you want to schedule the disk check to occur the next time you restart the computer?
    Click Yes to schedule the disk check, but don't restart yet.

Right click on (My) Computer and select Manage (Continue) Then the Event Viewer. Next select Windows Logs.  Right click on System and Clear Log, Clear. Repeat for Application. Reboot. The disk check will run and will probably take an hour or more to finish.

sfc /scannow

(SPACE after sfc.  This will check your critical system files. Vista always complains that it can't fix everything but the one it can't fix is just settings.ini )

* System
    * Error
    * Warning

Please post the Output log in your next reply then repeat but select Application. (Each time you run VEW it overwrites the log so copy the first one to a Reply or rename it before running it a second time.)

Process Explorer says it's runing really slow because of svchost.exe.  Run Process Explorer again as before an create a log.  Post the log then without shutting down the PC do:

Copy the next 2 lines:

TASKLIST /SVC  > \junk.txt
    notepad \junk.txt

Open an Elevated Command Prompt:
    Start, All Programs, Accessories then right click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator

Right click and Paste (or Edit then Paste) and the copied lines should appear.
    Hit Enter if notepad does not open.  Copy and paste the text from notepad into a reply. This will allow me to see which services are running on the svchost.

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
    • PipPipPip
    • 160 posts

Requested info;

1. VEW System Log

Attached File  VEW SYS 2.txt   771bytes   294 downloads

2. VEW Application Log

Attached File  VEW SYS 2.txt   771bytes   294 downloads

3. Process Explorer Log

Attached File  P Explorer 2.TXT   3.32KB   271 downloads

I'm now following the rest of your suggestions.

Attached Files

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
    • PipPipPip
    • 160 posts

........................ and this is the final part of the suggestions you gave,

Image Name                     PID Services                                    
    ========================= ======== ============================================
    System Idle Process              0 N/A                                         
    System                           4 N/A                                         
    smss.exe                       448 N/A                                         
    csrss.exe                      592 N/A                                         
    wininit.exe                    636 N/A                                         
    csrss.exe                      648 N/A                                         
    services.exe                   680 N/A                                         
    lsass.exe                      692 KeyIso, SamSs                               
    lsm.exe                        700 N/A                                         
    winlogon.exe                   780 N/A                                         
    svchost.exe                    884 DcomLaunch, PlugPlay                        
    svchost.exe                    948 RpcSs                                       
    MsMpEng.exe                    988 MsMpSvc                                     
    svchost.exe                   1172 Audiosrv, Dhcp, Eventlog, lmhosts, wscsvc   
    svchost.exe                   1200 AudioEndpointBuilder, EMDMgmt, Netman,      
                                       PcaSvc, SysMain, TabletInputService,        
                                       TrkWks, UxSms, WdiSystemHost, Wlansvc,      
                                       WPDBusEnum, wudfsvc                         
    svchost.exe                   1220 AeLookupSvc, Appinfo, BITS, Browser,        
                                       EapHost, IKEEXT, iphlpsvc, LanmanServer,    
                                       MMCSS, ProfSvc, RasMan, Schedule, seclogon,
                                       SENS, ShellHWDetection, Themes, Winmgmt,    
                                       wuauserv                                    
    audiodg.exe                   1296 N/A                                         
    svchost.exe                   1320 gpsvc                                       
    SLsvc.exe                     1340 slsvc                                       
    svchost.exe                   1384 EventSystem, fdPHost, FDResPub,             
                                       LanmanWorkstation, netprofm, nsi, SSDPSRV,  
                                       SstpSvc, upnphost, W32Time, WebClient,      
                                       WinHttpAutoProxySvc                         
    svchost.exe                   1552 CryptSvc, Dnscache, KtmRm, NlaSvc, TapiSrv,
                                       TermService                                 
    dwm.exe                       1808 N/A                                         
    explorer.exe                  1820 N/A                                         
    spoolsv.exe                   1920 Spooler                                     
    taskeng.exe                   1936 N/A                                         
    svchost.exe                   1964 BFE, DPS, MpsSvc                            
    ehrecvr.exe                    748 ehRecvr                                     
    msseces.exe                   1544 N/A                                         
    RtHDVCpl.exe                  1572 N/A                                         
    hkcmd.exe                      752 N/A                                         
    igfxpers.exe                  1112 N/A                                         
    ehsched.exe                   2000 ehSched                                     
    Steam.exe                     2020 N/A                                         
    svchost.exe                   2144 HsfXAudioService                            
    taskeng.exe                   2252 N/A                                         
    igfxsrvc.exe                  2408 N/A                                         
    svchost.exe                   2800 PolicyAgent                                 
    svchost.exe                   2828 stisvc                                      
    svchost.exe                   2880 WerSvc                                      
    SearchIndexer.exe             2932 WSearch                                     
    wmpnetwk.exe                  3016 WMPNetworkSvc                               
    RtkBtMnt.exe                  3416 N/A                                         
    steamwebhelper.exe            3800 N/A                                         
    svchost.exe                   3816 FontCache                                   
    SteamService.exe              3952 Steam Client Service                        
    thunderbird.exe               2084 N/A                                         
    firefox.exe                   1604 N/A                                         
    cmd.exe                       1484 N/A                                         
    tasklist.exe                   632 N/A                                         
    WmiPrvSE.exe                  3048 N/A                                         

I hope this helps!

Thanks again,

Slime.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
    • 24,625 posts
    • MVP
    svchost.exe                   1220 AeLookupSvc, Appinfo, BITS, Browser,        
                                       EapHost, IKEEXT, iphlpsvc, LanmanServer,    
                                       MMCSS, ProfSvc, RasMan, Schedule, seclogon,
                                       SENS, ShellHWDetection, Themes, Winmgmt,    
                                       wuauserv  

svchost.exe 48.49 453,932 K 444,080 K 1220 (Verified) Microsoft Windows

It's probably Windows Update (wuauserv )  that is eating all of the CPU.

Windows Update uses BITS so first clear the BITS queue:

Start, All Programs, Accessories, right click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator, Continue.  Type with an Enter after each line:

bitsadmin.exe  /reset  /allusers

Run Process Explorer again and look at the top users of the CPU.  We really want  System Idle to be the top.  If that is not the case then try the manual procedure here:

Alternatively you can try:
    Windows Repair all in one

Download it and save it then run it.

You can skip to step 4 or 5 where it gives you the same picture as in the above link.

Make sure these are checked before hitting Start:

Reset Registry Permissions
    Reset File Permissions
    Register System Files
    Repair Windows Updates

Reboot when done and run Process Explorer again.

The Sys log from VEW says it can't find part of the Wireless driver.  I would download and install the latest from ACER:

This is a zip file so you will need to right click on it and Extract All. Next.  That will open to a folder.  Double click on it to open it and find setup.exe and right click and Run As Admin.

Rerun VEW after you do that and post both logs.  (You posted the sys log twice last time so make sure you get the app log this time)

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
    • PipPipPip
    • 160 posts

Hopefully I've done it correctly this time!

1. Process Explorer Log

Attached File  Process Explorer 3.TXT   3.79KB   276 downloads

2. VEW System Log

Attached File  VEW SYS 3.txt   6.4KB   270 downloads

3. VEW Application Log

Attached File  VEW APP 3.txt   14.35KB   365 downloads

Cheers,

Slime.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
    • 24,625 posts
    • MVP

Process Explorer looks much better now but that may be because Windows Updates hung on starting.

Search for 

services.msc

hit Enter.

That should bring up the Services Menu.  Scroll down to Windows Update.  Does it say Started?

Just realized that you are not using the built-in Atheros wireless so we can just disable it.

Search for

device manager

and hit Enter.

This should bring up the Device Manager.  In the right pane look for Network Adapters.  Under Network Adpaters should be your Atheros AR5B91 Wireless Network Adapter.  Right click on it and Disable.  That should get rid of the error we are getting about

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 05/09/2016 11:32:13

Type: Error Category: 0
    Event: 10000 Source: Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig
    WLAN Extensibility Module has failed to start.  Module Path: C:\Windows\system32\athihvs.dll Error Code: 126 

You have some new errors that may indicate a problem with RAM.  Run the built-in memory test and see if it picks up anything:

You have some Minidump Files.  Let's see what they are trying to tell us:

Download BlueScreenView

Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.
    When scanning is done, go Edit, Select All.

Go File, Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.
    Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
    • PipPipPip
    • 160 posts

Hi

1. Windows Update                 Status : Started       Startup Type : Automatic (Delayed Start)

2. I've disabled the Atheros AR5B91 Wireless Network Adapter without issue.

3. Running Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool showed no errors.

4. BSOD.txt below,

==================================================
    Dump File         : Mini080716-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 07/08/2016 19:04:47
    Bug Check String  :
    Bug Check Code    : 0x00000116
    Parameter 1       : 0x884ae008
    Parameter 2       : 0x8f41b8c0
    Parameter 3       : 0xc0000001
    Parameter 4       : 0x00000003
    Caused By Driver  : igdkmd32.sys
    Caused By Address : igdkmd32.sys+168c0
    File Description  : Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver
    Product Name      : Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows XP®
    Company           : Intel Corporation
    File Version      : 8.15.10.2302
    Processor         : 32-bit
    Crash Address     : ntkrnlpa.exe+cd9df
    Stack Address 1   : dxgkrnl.sys+7c0cb
    Stack Address 2   : dxgkrnl.sys+771ce
    Stack Address 3   : dxgkrnl.sys+7ce3a
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini080716-01.dmp
    Processors Count  : 2
    Major Version     : 15
    Minor Version     : 6002
    Dump File Size    : 210,224
    Dump File Time    : 07/08/2016 19:07:04

Dump File         : Mini060116-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 01/06/2016 09:09:55
    Bug Check String  : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    Bug Check Code    : 0x0000009f
    Parameter 1       : 0x00000003
    Parameter 2       : 0x8511db70
    Parameter 3       : 0x88ddf968
    Parameter 4       : 0x859344a0
    Caused By Driver  : ntkrnlpa.exe
    Caused By Address : ntkrnlpa.exe+cdb3f
    File Description  : NT Kernel & System
    Product Name      : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    Company           : Microsoft Corporation
    File Version      : 6.0.6002.19636 (vistasp2_gdr.160409-1048)
    Crash Address     : ntkrnlpa.exe+cdb3f
    Stack Address 1   : ntkrnlpa.exe+313ab
    Stack Address 2   : ntkrnlpa.exe+30fc8
    Stack Address 3   : ntkrnlpa.exe+aa32b
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini060116-01.dmp
    Dump File Size    : 143,648
    Dump File Time    : 01/06/2016 16:43:48

Dump File         : Mini052716-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 27/05/2016 23:02:13
    Parameter 2       : 0x8926e430
    Parameter 3       : 0x8927b340
    Parameter 4       : 0x983df650
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052716-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 27/05/2016 23:03:20

Dump File         : Mini052616-03.dmp
    Crash Time        : 26/05/2016 21:00:37
    Parameter 2       : 0x85e756b0
    Parameter 3       : 0x88e99968
    Parameter 4       : 0x91f5f1d8
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052616-03.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 26/05/2016 21:01:47

Dump File         : Mini052616-02.dmp
    Crash Time        : 26/05/2016 18:13:59
    Parameter 2       : 0x85e746b0
    Parameter 3       : 0x88e602a0
    Parameter 4       : 0x858f94c0
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052616-02.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 26/05/2016 18:15:30

Dump File         : Mini052616-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 26/05/2016 00:09:49
    Parameter 2       : 0x850e96b0
    Parameter 3       : 0x88d84968
    Parameter 4       : 0x816c8558
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052616-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 26/05/2016 00:10:48

Dump File         : Mini052516-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 25/05/2016 11:11:53
    Parameter 2       : 0x8511d6b0
    Parameter 3       : 0x88f74968
    Parameter 4       : 0xa9924d50
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052516-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 25/05/2016 16:38:37

Dump File         : Mini052316-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 23/05/2016 01:10:34
    Parameter 2       : 0xab099e20
    Parameter 3       : 0xafbff030
    Parameter 4       : 0x85a7be28
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052316-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 23/05/2016 17:44:57

Dump File         : Mini052116-02.dmp
    Crash Time        : 21/05/2016 17:29:18
    Parameter 2       : 0x88fd6430
    Parameter 3       : 0x89116340
    Parameter 4       : 0x8599e158
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052116-02.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 21/05/2016 20:01:22

Dump File         : Mini052116-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 21/05/2016 00:11:08
    Parameter 2       : 0x850ebb70
    Parameter 3       : 0x88de3968
    Parameter 4       : 0x859a91b0
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052116-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 21/05/2016 00:12:13

Dump File         : Mini052016-02.dmp
    Crash Time        : 20/05/2016 18:36:15
    Parameter 2       : 0x85519030
    Parameter 3       : 0x88e2f968
    Parameter 4       : 0x896ce380
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052016-02.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 20/05/2016 21:22:50

Dump File         : Mini052016-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 19/05/2016 19:21:23
    Parameter 2       : 0x8551c030
    Parameter 3       : 0x89019968
    Parameter 4       : 0x89669008
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini052016-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 20/05/2016 09:05:24

Dump File         : Mini051916-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 19/05/2016 15:29:28
    Parameter 2       : 0x85e88b70
    Parameter 3       : 0x88bdb4a8
    Parameter 4       : 0x85bf3620
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini051916-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 19/05/2016 15:30:34

Dump File         : Mini051716-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 17/05/2016 01:21:13
    Parameter 2       : 0x890d2430
    Parameter 3       : 0x890de348
    Parameter 4       : 0x88d1b008
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini051716-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 17/05/2016 16:51:44

Dump File         : Mini051616-02.dmp
    Crash Time        : 16/05/2016 19:42:53
    Parameter 2       : 0x89170340
    Parameter 3       : 0x89162340
    Parameter 4       : 0x886e1c00
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini051616-02.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 16/05/2016 22:50:40

Dump File         : Mini051616-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 16/05/2016 01:05:45
    Parameter 2       : 0x893c5430
    Parameter 3       : 0x893d2340
    Parameter 4       : 0x85dd5e28
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini051616-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 16/05/2016 01:06:49

Dump File         : Mini051416-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 14/05/2016 21:34:07
    Parameter 2       : 0x85e746b0
    Parameter 3       : 0x88e49968
    Parameter 4       : 0x85dee008
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini051416-01.dmp
    Dump File Time    : 14/05/2016 21:35:14

Again, thanks,

Slime.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
    • 24,625 posts
    • MVP

Your last bluescreen was back in August.  It was:

File Description  : Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver
    Product Name      : Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows XP®
    Company           : Intel Corporation
    File Version      : 8.15.10.2302

It's the graphics/video driver which actually looks a bit odd.  Says its for XP.  

The Acer site doesn't have any new drivers.  Go to Intel:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

and see if you can get the Automatically update your drivers thing to work.  

If it won't work then go back to Acer's site and first download and install:

the chipset:

http://global-downlo...ACER&SC=EMEA_27

then the intel VGA

http://global-downlo...2765.1473028144

These are zips again so same procedure as before to unzip them but read the installation_readme.txt file (if present).

Right click on (My) Computer and select Manage (Continue) Then click on the arrow in front of Event Viewer. Next Click on the arrow in front of Windows Logs Right click on System and Clear Log, Clear. Repeat for Application.

Reboot. 

* System
    * Error
    * Warning

Please post the Output log in your next reply then repeat but select Application.  (Each time you run VEW it overwrites the log so copy the first one to a Reply or rename it before running it a second time.)

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
    • PipPipPip
    • 160 posts

I think I managed to upload the new drivers using the Intel link you kindly provided.

I've also attached the VEW logs, although they do look very similar!

Attached File  VEW SYS 4.txt   349bytes   261 downloads

Attached File  VEW APP 4.txt   359bytes   279 downloads

Any good?

Slime.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
    • 24,625 posts
    • MVP

Did you reboot before running VEW?