Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pc won't recognize password after deleting superantispyware

• Please log in to reply

teamprincess

teamprincess

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Computer was running slow so I decided to delete some unwanted programs would not let me uninstall the superantispyware so went on the website and it gave me a step by step and had me delete it out of the C drive since then my computer will not recognize the password on my user account and I am unable to get into my computer at all

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

:welcome:   teamprincess,

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode by tapping the F8 key when you restart the computer, if not please try it and let us know what happens, if you have tried Safe Mode but had no luck post back with the following info, is your computer a brand name or custom build, if a brand name post the brand and model name or number, can you also tell us if you are running Vista or Windows 7.