Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 10 Anniversary update, Windowed Fullscreen Game, Dual Monitor,

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Sir Ver

Sir Ver

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello all!

About a week ago I upgraded to windows 10 anniversary edition, and it's been great so far... Except for one small (but still annoying) problem.

Whenever I am in a game, borderless fullscreen, I can't alt-tab out unless there is a tab open on the same monitor as I am playing on. Clicking on my second screen also won't make the taskbar appear.

Before upgrading, I could always tab out easily, or click on my second monitor, and the taskbar on my main screen would appear.

Is there a new option, or setting I have to change? I haven't found any myself, and it seems like there is no answer to be found online..

Hoping someone has any suggestions or answers on this forum, it would be greatly apprectiated.

Peace!

Advertisements