Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Internet Browser lag.

• Please log in to reply

Knox

Knox

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I am having trouble with my both my Internet browsers (Firefox, the latest version as well as Internet Explorer.) Firefox won't even open and gives the message "Unable to initialise Memory Stream" and IE just lags consistently. After i click a link, it takes about 4-5 seconds for the browser to realise that the link has been clicked. I have scanned my PC for spyware and come up with nothing. Any ideas?

Advertisements

Knox

Knox

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Come on guys, I need help with this, it takes around 20 seconds for IE to even realise that I've entered a web address!!