Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

linskys router Ea4500

help me

• Please log in to reply

carla smith

carla smith

• Pip
  • 2 posts

i just reset my router and now theres no password on it  ive had it over 2 yrs no probs had password on it  now when i try go into their link it asks for my e mail and password i put it in and it says im not online but i am  they try cell me teck help when i try comtact them i have all my stuff wrote down all passwords and everything it wont let me in my acc how on earth can i get password back on this router i shouldnt have pay them i dont think my wifi is working ok but no password on it now i need one on it

Advertisements

carla smith

carla smith

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

once i got it go to different point it asked my password i entered it and it says its not correct but it is i have all this stuff wrote down  please help me with this 

chrissymarie

chrissymarie

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

The default password and username is (Admin) Try that to log in to your router. If this doesn't work there is a small pin hole on the back of your router push a needle in the hole for 10 to 15 seconds this will do a hard reset on your router and set everything back to default you will then be able to access the router with the default username and password.

Edited by chrissymarie, 24 September 2016 - 11:45 AM.