Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Frequent rcs and sync errors.... How to fix?

RCS Sync error No Range

• Please log in to reply

ForgottenSoul88

ForgottenSoul88

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Ok so we recently installed an Arris DG3270A Cable modem for all of our networking in the house. Aside from the double back doors for the cable company to come in and change my settings when they want because they don't like me using wi-fi off of it without paying them more money (scam). I'm getting connectivity issues that I would like to troubleshoot here because I don't want them digging around unless absolutely necessary. Here is what my event log looks like from the last couple of days to this morning. 

Now I do understand that this may be a tech only problem that I can't fix but would it help if I back tracked to where the cable comes into the house and at the first split arrange to where one splits to the modem and then to the rest of the house?

This issue is causing my internet speeds to be down drastically. I pay for 75GHz and am only getting 15Mbs. Using an A/NA modem and a Wireless G router I should be getting somewhere between 50 and 75 as an average. This is surely not happening.

I'm just looking to find a possibility that is solvable, thanks for the input on this matter.

Attached Thumbnails

• EventLog.jpg

Advertisements