Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Kasperskylab anti virus

• Please log in to reply

paulyb1

paulyb1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Has anybody ever heard of this bit of kit "kasperskylab " anti virus. I was previously running Norton AV and i had a couple of Trojan's that Norton couldn't remove. A friend suggested i try Kaspersky, and low and behold it got rid of them (Well at least i can't find the corrupt file). I've only got this on trial at the moment but it seems to be ok - probably to good to be true as it also found some viruses that Norton didn't even know about.

Has anybody else tried this ???? ;)

Cheers

PS/ I'm a complete novice to PC's and a newby to this area but some of the suggestions on the site have already resolved some of my pc problems without costing me a fortune, thanks for the help !
:tazz:

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Kaspersky is very good and much better than Norton.