Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Random disconnections

Disconnected internet randoml

• Please log in to reply

zapuxas098

zapuxas098

• PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Hello,

Recently I started having a problem with my network. It started disconnecting on this computer(Meanwhile laptop is running fine and internet works there via wifi). Most of times I was playing a MMORPG game through internet but was doing the same with laptop at the same time, and always ONLY this computer connected through ethernet cable was disconnecting. Not only the game, but also the skype and everything else(Whole internet on this PC). So I was wondering, maybe I am running some "Crap" that cut my internet down or a virus etc? Any help?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisements

zapuxas098

zapuxas098

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Please help

FreeBooter

FreeBooter

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
Have you scan for malware infection if not use Malwarebytes, Online Eset Scanner and HitmanPro to scan for malware infection. You can if you like ask for malware infection checkup in this forums.
Uninstall network card driver and download latest network card driver from network card manufacturer website and install the driver.