Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Phone is being tracked!

• Please log in to reply

wmartin87

wmartin87

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am being stalked. Its been going on for bout 3.5 months and counting now. They have complete control over me phone. They can look at my photos, look at my text, listen to my phone conversations, can listen through my phone even when im not connected to a call. 

Yes I have tried factory reset
Yes I have filed reports 
yes I have filed charges 
yes I have changed my number twice(2 times)
yes, I have switched my phone twice (2 times)
yes I have switched my sim card twice (2 times)
yes I have switched my phone service provider twice (2 times)
Yes I have made a whole new google account for the phone
This person has no physical access to my phone
I have not downloaded no apps outside the google app store (facebook, ect)

Advertisements

HolyCowZ

HolyCowZ

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

What makes you 100% sure they have done this? what signs give you this conclusion?

You can clone phones to get an exact copy of the targets phone and the attacker will get every thing you get, see and here.

Edited by HolyCowZ, 07 November 2016 - 11:39 AM.

Patty47

Patty47

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Edit by paws: email address and telephone number removed... we do not support hacking into computer systems. If you post this sort of information again on our site you will face a ban without further warning.

[email protected] is the real deal....helped me hack into my husband's email and whatsapp when i needed to prove he was cheating on me...you can also text him on XXXXXXXXXX...he's quite selective so tell him Patricia referred you....thank me later

Patty47

Patty47

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I am being stalked. Its been going on for bout 3.5 months and counting now. They have complete control over me phone. They can look at my photos, look at my text, listen to my phone conversations, can listen through my phone even when im not connected to a call. 

Yes I have tried factory reset
Yes I have filed reports 
yes I have filed charges 
yes I have changed my number twice(2 times)
yes, I have switched my phone twice (2 times)
yes I have switched my sim card twice (2 times)
yes I have switched my phone service provider twice (2 times)
Yes I have made a whole new google account for the phone
This person has no physical access to my phone
I have not downloaded no apps outside the google app store (facebook, ect)

Edit by paws: email address and telephone number removed... we do not support hacking into computer systems. If you post this sort of information again on our site you will face a ban without further warning.

[email protected] is the real deal....helped me hack into my husband's email and whatsapp when i needed to prove he was cheating on me...i'm sure he can help ...you can also text him on XXXXXXXXXXX...he's quite selective so tell him Patricia referred you....thank me later

Farie977

Farie977

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Did the person have at least accessed your phone once? If you're up to it, I recommend flashing (reinstalling the OS) your phone, and then do a reset. This will delete system apps that was installed through possible hacks.

ahlongepo

ahlongepo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

you could have purchase a new phone.