Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wma to mp3 trouble

• Please log in to reply

Staple7231

Staple7231

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey there im having trouble converting wma files to mp3 files my program runs the conversion and saves the converted audio files. The files then play but have no sound am i missing something

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

:welcome:   Staple7231,

What conversion program are you using.

In case you are not already aware, audio that is in the WMA format is often restrictive and may not always work in other media players.

AndrewReal

AndrewReal

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Why not take a try with iTunes? For audio conversion, I usually use iTunes to do this work.

It is so easy to convert WAV to MP3 by using iTunes. And so far, I don't encounter such problem that there is no sound in the converted file. 

zerosunny

zerosunny

• Pip
  • 3 posts

What's the program are you using to convert .wma to .mp3? I never meet this problem before with the converters I use.

You can take a online converter to convert your file:http://www.online-convert.com/

Or take this similar tutorial to solve your problem:http://www.videoconv...asf-to-avi.html

Both works well on file conversions. :prop: :prop: