Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iPad 2 virtual keyboard issue

• Please log in to reply

Eve Uptown

Eve Uptown

• Pip
  • 2 posts
In the past, the keyboard on my iPad 2 Touch always popped up at the bottom of the screen; the web page or app behind it could be scrolled up and down, and interacted with. Recently the keyboard began popping up in the center of the screen rather than the bottom. Most screen content cannot be interacted with -- I cannot fill out Internet forms, press "Enter" buttons, edit my emails, or perform many other common operations. Please advise!

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello,

See if this helps

ON the lower left side of your keybaord is a keyboard icon with an arrow facing down. Hold your finger on that button and you'll see an option pop and choose Dock. Your keyboard will move back to the bottom of the screen.