I am not super tech savy and need some help with this one!
I am trying to find a way to display information on an iCloud calendar in a very particular way as follows:
- I need to display one week view (or perhaps 2-3 if it's easy) on a TV but I am only displaying whole-day events.
- I need each day to display in as large an area as possible (I don't need weekends). For example, 5 columns or sections within the page
- I'm not able to change from iCloud as I share this calendar with others.
- I need the text to be as large as possible
- The calendar must update automatically as I enter new 'whole-day events' into it
I am hoping to run this from a windows computer, although I could find an old iPhone and run it from there if necessary.
The problem I encounter is that either the names of the events display very small or it won't display them all as it only displays a certain amount (usually around 5) and you have to scroll down to see the rest, whereas I want to display it on a TV for staff at my workplace to see (i.e. it's a static display).
I would be most helpful for any tips on how to achieve this.
P.S. I have no coding experience!
I've attached an image of the type of display I'm hoping to achieve.