Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Laptops

Best Answer phillpower2 , 25 November 2016 - 04:11 AM

You may want to sit down before you check the prices at the link here Only high end notebooks are capable of doing what you want which unfortunately comes at a premium. MSI, ASUS ROG and... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

MichaelBandit

MichaelBandit

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Hi there guys, so I know many people well say that using a PC going to be better than laptops. However; guys I got a problem that my country money will not going to buy the components for the PC cheap. However; I want to know what are the good laptops that I can buy to run the modern games without getting heated up, lagging, and can handle recording using a screen recorder for games and at the same time I need the laptop to be able to handle a quite long time recording without getting heated up and shutdown and it doesn't lag.

Thanks.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
✓  Best Answer

You may want to sit down before you check the prices at the link here

Only high end notebooks are capable of doing what you want which unfortunately comes at a premium.

MSI, ASUS ROG and Clevo are some other brands that produce gaming notebooks but not sure if they are available in Egypt.

MichaelBandit

MichaelBandit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Is there another website that is in US dollars I want to compare only.

Thanks.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Dell USA prices here

EGP to USD

MichaelBandit

MichaelBandit

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip