Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 10 extended screen help!

- - - - -

Best Answer Belthozod , 28 November 2016 - 09:43 AM

Yah, but I was a was semi stupid and figured it out. basically I have my monitors "backwards". So I have to scroll far right, then look Left to me left screen and my mouse is there Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Belthozod

Belthozod

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey everyone. So I just set up my dual monitors. The second monitor shows up. And I have the "extended" screen mode selected. But my big issue is that for some reason when I mouse towards the second monitor, the mouse is stuck in the main monitor and won't go to the second. Iv tried everything I can think of, but I have no freaking clue how to fix it so I can use both of my screens. If anyone has any advice I'd greatly appreciate it!

Advertisements

Belthozod

Belthozod

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
✓  Best Answer
Yah, but I was a was semi stupid and figured it out. basically I have my monitors "backwards". So I have to scroll far right, then look Left to me left screen and my mouse is there