Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

My computer won't start

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

BonbonRose

BonbonRose

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hello everybody!

This morning I tried to open the computer but it didn't. This screen came instead.

I'd appreciate your help!

Edited by BonbonRose, 02 December 2016 - 11:10 AM.

Advertisements

FreeBooter

FreeBooter

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

The screenshot you have posted is not showing.

BonbonRose

BonbonRose

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
I attached it but something wrong might have happened. I uploaded it and here's the link https://s11.postimg....1202_161306.jpg

FreeBooter

FreeBooter

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Disconnect all externally attached devices power off your computer disconnect power cable and battery if its laptop and press hold power button for 10 seconds and power on your computer hopefully this will resolve your issue.

If above suggestion wont work then reset BIOS to its default factory settings.

What happens when you boot your computer with Windows Setup DVD if you don't have one try booting your computer with Puppy Linux CD?

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• 24,079 posts
BonbonRose,

We are always happy to help when we can but we cannot safely do so if you are already receiving assistance on any other forum, doing so may lead to confusion as to whose and what guidance you are following which can be both dangerous and costly, continue with the thread that you started first which is here  

Thank you for your understanding.

Thread closed.