Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

corn4ahead

corn4ahead

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Here's the other attachment.

IMG_1778.JPG

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

So what should I do to fix this error in your opinion?

A good start would be answering the question that I asked.

This is telling us that you upgraded from a previous OS, when you did so did you also reinstall the latest available drivers for MB and starting with the chipset first,

You should also keep in mind the Dell disclaimer that some features, applications, and connected devices may not work as expected after upgrading to Wimdows 10, if done right you should be ok though.

corn4ahead

corn4ahead

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I honestly do not remember if I installed them in that order. I just followed the prompt when it asked me if I wanted to install windows 10.

Also, I tried downloading the driver from the Dell Website but was unable to. There was no driver for the touchpad. I used the link from that video to get the driver.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

A lot of drivers are done away with newer versions of Windows but the chipset drivers and in this case Dells own recommended software must be installed after any clean install of Windows, the hardware devices cannot communicate between each other without the chipset drivers being installed first;

Uninstall all of the Dell drivers that you have installed from Dell or elsewhere then use the info that I post in my reply # 21;

reinstall the latest available drivers for MB and starting with the chipset first, if you do not follow the steps suggested by Dell you will get problems, see How to reinstall drivers in the correct order here and the appropriate downloads here

The following should be installed first, Intel HM67 Chipset Driver, Intel Management Engine Interface Driver and JMicron JMB389 Card Reader Driver.

You must restart the computer after installing each chipset driver, once the three above have been correctly installed, test and post back with an update for us.

corn4ahead

corn4ahead

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I honestly do not remember if I installed them in that order. I just followed the prompt when it asked me if I wanted to install windows 10.

Also, I tried downloading the driver from the Dell Website but was unable to. There was no driver for the touchpad. I used the link from that video to get the driver.

Can you uninstall the touchpad driver and let Windows install touchpad driver don't install any touchpad driver if its not from laptop manufacturer website.

That is exactly what I did. It would not reinstall the appropriate driver. I lost all multi-touch capabilities. It provides just basic mouse control.

corn4ahead

corn4ahead

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I tried that, it did not install the synaptics touchpad driver.

corn4ahead

corn4ahead

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
It must have automatically installed when I upgraded to Windows 10

corn4ahead

corn4ahead

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Ok, thank you for finding that for me. For some reason I had trouble with finding it. Anyway, I got the touchpad working correctly again. Thank you.

Now what steps should I take to get the Video card to respond correctly now that the touchpad driver is fixed.