Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Graphics Tablet and Chromebook

• Please log in to reply

Cmartin1224

Cmartin1224

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello! So I have been research graphics tablet like (wacom intuos, wacom bamboo, huion, etc) for my son. Problem is he has a chromebook and at this point in time I am not willing to spend the money on a new computer or laptop. I have seen millions of things with conflicting information and some of it years old so I was wondering if I could get some answers? I am only slightly computer savvy, my son is the computer guru, but since this is a gift I cannot go to him. I have seen about installing Linux and buying the intuos, or buying the bamboo and it would work so on and so on. What is my best option (aside from buying a real laptop)? is there a graphics or drawing tablet out there I am unaware of? Thank you in advanced for the help!

Advertisements

FreeBooter

FreeBooter

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Are you looking for tablet listed at url link.

Top 10 Best Tablets for Artists in 2016

Nirbhay Singh

Nirbhay Singh

• Pip
  • 1 posts

You can choose from Wacom and Huion.Both come with multiple options and would fit under a good budget.I personally use Wacom Intuos which is a great tablet for drawing:

You can check out more options here : https://gadgetsdeck....drawing-tablet/