Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program newness

• Please log in to reply

tyler4402

tyler4402

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Hi all, I have changed to Thunderbird mail and there is a few points that I don't understand, the first is a "System Integration" box loads at program start, I don't know what it is or what it does so do I need it and can it be stopped? point 2 is I have managed to import folders from the W.L.M including the folders I made to save mail that I wanted to keep although there was nothing inside them, and now I seem to have two default  folders of everything so am I safe in deleting the folders I don't need?

point 3 I have a gmail email address as default, and also a Sky address which I wish to keep for more personal emails but when I receive a mail from someone both accounts get the mail, so have I done something wrong in the setup? Best regards Robert.

Advertisements