So I have been trying to figure out how to get my microphone to detect my voice for over an hour now. I am currently using a windows 10 desktop, a Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50P (which has worked in the past but has stopped detecting my voice. I am not sure if it's because my CPU is not recognizing my microphone (detachable) is part of the headphones/speaker.
- I have fully updated all my audio drivers using an application called Drive Easy then restarted my CPU
- I have set my Realtek High Definition Audio device to the default windows audio then restarted myCPU
- My microphone is set as the default device
- My headphones are working
- I am using the ports in the back. The green jack is in the middle one for headphones and my microphone jack is in the pink/red one for microphone.
I am so tempted to throw these headphones out the window right now, any help would be great to save some headphones