Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

touchmate tm-mid710 stuck at logo,help with flashing rom

rkbatch flashrom Unknown USB device

• Please log in to reply

GT ZZZ 77

GT ZZZ 77

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I had my touchmate tm-mid710 stuck at logo.i decided to flash the rom with rk batch tool.Downloaded the firmware and everything,installed drivers.but at flash mod pc is not reading the device,it shows"Unknown USB device ( Device Descriptor Request Failed"....help!

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP

What OS is the PC?

Did you do this step:

Switch off your tablet device

Hold Volume UP + Volume DOWN + POWER Button and plug in the micro usb connector

With Windows you can search for

device manager

and hit Enter.  This should open device Manager.  View, Show Hidden Devices.

Look for any yellow flagged devices.  Right click on them and select Properties then Details tab.  Change the Property from Device Description to Hardware IDs then right click on the top entry in the bottom pane and Copy.  Move to a Reply and Paste it in.

If there is no information under Hardware IDs then try connecting to a different USB port or with a different cable.  Try it on a different PC.  If all fail to get a Hardware ID then you have something wrong in the tablet.