Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Apple or Android?

iPhone OPPO iOS Android

• Please log in to reply

williamjoseph_lpa123

williamjoseph_lpa123

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

I would recommend an android OS because it is compatible with all the file format of videos, images, audios, and documents which are not fully supported in Mac Operating system.

Advertisements

williamjoseph_lpa123

williamjoseph_lpa123

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

You can customize the settings in android but IOS restircts the user from changing ringtone of the phone. First you have to purchase the ringtone. So IOS is quite expensive than android.

StevenKenneth

StevenKenneth

• Pip
  • 8 posts

I'd suggest you to get an android and try it. Seriously just try it.
Switching entirely would be difficult. But you should get a hands on fell of using an android. My spouse bought an Apple and he was an Android user before. He feels restricted using the Apple now, after using Android (from transferring data to downloading music). I have a friend who has been using Apple and tried Android, but didn't like it.
So it's basically your own convenience of use and how you like it. Get a basic android (somewhere in the middle price range) and try it. Oppo, yes you can try.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Right? After at least half a century we still don't have a definitive answer to "Ford or Chevy?" ;)

EricaR

EricaR

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

"Apple or Android"...I think this is the most popular and frequently discussed topic over communities.. In my opinion, it depend on our personal preferences..Both manufacturers are trying to provide best products and secure their market shares. So, they  never try to provide cheap products..Based on our intentions, our social status and financial situation, we have to choose ideal OS. BTW, comparing open-source platform and closed source platform is just like comparing Apple and oranges..both are fruits but gives different taste,shape and smell

Edited by EricaR, 10 August 2020 - 10:55 PM.