Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Recommend a now gpu for around £30 :)

Best Answer phillpower2 , 17 January 2017 - 06:38 AM

Hello HolyCowZ, The card will play your game ok and I cannot find better for the same cost or less, nearest to it that is better is the EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GT-710 1024GB The GT6... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

HolyCowZ

HolyCowZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

@Phill Thank you for the info -

I had thought about labelling everything and a photo. I've been inside it a few times before to clean and once it fell out of the attic 1 floor down burst open and bits fell out amazingly it still worked after putting back together. Just want to make sure the PSU is safe before I give it away at the end of march lol don't want to burn down another persons home lol. 

Thanks again :)

@Terry

Thank you for the PSU link :)

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

on a budget i'd buy this evga 430w :- https://www.scan.co....0mm-fan-atx-psu

:popcorn:

@Phill Thank you for the info -

I had thought about labelling everything and a photo. I've been inside it a few times before to clean and once it fell out of the attic 1 floor down burst open and bits fell out amazingly it still worked after putting back together. Just want to make sure the PSU is safe before I give it away at the end of march lol don't want to burn down another persons home lol. 

Thanks again :)

@Terry

Thank you for the PSU link :)

I did see the EVGA PSU but never use or recommend anything not Bronze efficiency rated so did not suggest it, other than that it is a good brand and has a 3 year warranty.

HolyCowZ

HolyCowZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

I'm going to go with this one the XfXXT400 400W Psu 80+ Bronze as like you say it has a rating

Thank you very much for your help once again :) very much is appreciated  :thumbsup:

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

You are most welcome and thanks for the follow up  :thumbsup: