Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

AUTOEXEC.NT Problem But Stranger

• Please log in to reply

Tremor_Christ

Tremor_Christ

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey, Just found this great help site.
I tried to search out my problems with some of the topics, but couldnt find it.
So i decided to post a topic in search for help.

Well, Just got a new Lexmark Printer (X2250), got everything connected great.
Tried to install the software and got the famous msg "16 BIT WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM... ..........C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC\N.T. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Choose close to terminate the application".
Which with the help of this forum i solved the problem

MS-DOS MSG [resolved], Can't install some C.D's
- It seems like in that topic "Lindyloo" had the same problem as mine.

But then when i tried to install the software again i didn't get the msg, it just froze and closed after a few seconds.

Tried to explore the cd and install the drivers and the program from the main files but they just didnt respond

Even when i downloaded the drivers from the lexmark site it also didnt let me install them.

I tried everything (as well as rebooting, ejecting the cd, Etc.)

Pls! Help me out here.
Thanks in Advance

Pessis :tazz:

Advertisements