Can anyone help please? I've googled all morning and nothing seems to be working - either it gets to 99% and says network error failed, or to 100% then says could not install.
I have tried the following:
1. Disabling anti-vrus and firewall, and allowing pop ups
2. Downloading via Chrome and Edge
3. Using this link via google search:
Rather than download it from iTunes page, get the installer directly off Apple’s servers tailored for your version of Windows 10.
- iTunes 18.104.22.168 for Windows (32-bit): iTunesSetup.exe
- iTunes 12.2.1,16 for Windows (64-bit): iTunes6464Setup.exe
- iTunes 22.214.171.124 for Windows (64-bit – for older video cards): itunes64setup.exe
The best info I can provide on the machine is:
Windows 10 Home Version 1607 64 bit
HP Pavilion 3TB
I might add that this is a brand new machine with no previous iTunes ever installed on it.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!
Edited by Lisa Thomas, 27 January 2017 - 08:21 PM.