Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Will this Computer Build Work

Computer Hardware Build Advice PC Parts

• Please log in to reply

Tlumba65

Tlumba65

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Processor 1 x Intel Core i5-6500 SkyLake 3.2Ghz Quad Core Operating System 1 x Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Case 1 x APEVIA X-Hermes Case w/ Side Window-Red Processor Cooling 1 x INTEL COPPER HEAVY DUTY LGA 1150/1155/2011 COOLING FAN Memory 1 x 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 2133MHz (PC4 17000) Dual Channel Motherboard 1 x Asus H110M-A LGA 1151 Intel H110 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard Graphics Card 1 x nVidia GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB DDR5 HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort PCI-EXP Video Card Primary Hard Drive 1 x SEAGATE / WD 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB CACHE SATA 6.0Gb/s Secondary Hard Drive (Optional) 1 x MUSHKIN 120GB Solid State Drive SATA III Power Supply 1 x THERMALTAKE 600 WATT HIGH PERFORMANCE POWER SUPPLY Optical Drive 1 x ASUS 24X DUAL LAYER DVD-RW Wireless 1 x Asus Wireless-N 300Mbps Internal PCI-Express Adapter Keyboard/Mouse 1 x iMicro Mouse & Keyboard Combo

I want to know if i use these parts will the pc overheat or have other problems?

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

Gday.

You are receiving help on another site for your build and looks just about sorted to me.   > https://www.cnet.com...other-problems/

Do you feel there is something wrong with the advice you are being given? 

RolandJS

RolandJS

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

I too will sometimes, but not very often, post in two forums.  Thread starter, don't forget to get Macrium Reflect or anything similar along with reliable affordable external media for routine backups of the OS partition[s] and the Data partition.

Edited by RolandJS, 09 February 2017 - 10:27 AM.