Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows is not working and pc is not opening

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Nistobdho Sujon Nitrox

Nistobdho Sujon Nitrox

• Pip
  • 2 posts
my windows 10 pro pack needed an activation.that's why i had tried to activate my windows.i had downloaded windows activator from internet.when i opened the downloaded file, whole activities of my pc had interrupted. there was no signal or any kind of warning.but still i could not do anything.the cursor was seen loading and loading.then I had tried to close the program. but i could not.because as i said my pc was not working..Then i tried to restart my pc.I did.But it had been a long time but my pc did not take a start.it had showed me restarting for a long time.Seeing that I pressed my power button of my laptop.And now it is not opening. I mean notification lights are still on but my display is not going.what should i do now?

Advertisements

tonytranupg

tonytranupg

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

When using those kinds of software, tons of viruses, malware could affect your computer. I would suggest using those apps.

You can try to reset your Windows 10 to get out of this issue. Settings -> Update -> Reset.

Nistobdho Sujon Nitrox

Nistobdho Sujon Nitrox

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
how can i??? because it's been a long time my laptop is not starting. notification lights are on.but display is black.i mean it is not opening

tonytranupg

tonytranupg

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

You can try to access Safe Mode with an installation DVD / USB and then reset your Windows 10 from there.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

my windows 10 pro pack needed an activation.that's why i had tried to activate my windows.i had downloaded windows activator from internet.when i opened the downloaded file, whole activities of my pc had interrupted. there was no signal or any kind of warning.but still i could not do anything.the cursor was seen loading and loading.then I had tried to close the program. but i could not.because as i said my pc was not working..Then i tried to restart my pc.I did.But it had been a long time but my pc did not take a start.it had showed me restarting for a long time.Seeing that I pressed my power button of my laptop.And now it is not opening. I mean notification lights are still on but my display is not going.what should i do now?

So you are using illegal software and having problems with it.

Edit by phillpower2: Due to there being no reply from the OP confirming the legitimacy of the OS, thread closed as per the GTG Terms of Use

• The posting of links or references to warez or any other type of illegal software is strictly forbidden. By doing so you risk having your user account terminated without warning. We will NOT help anyone we suspect of having obtained their software or services illegally.