Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how

• Please log in to reply

Dinesh@8

Dinesh@8

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Guys, i got an android emulator .i have apps in pc .how do i install those apps in emulator???

Advertisements

Valinorum

Valinorum

GeekU Guardian Bot

• GeekU Moderator
  • 3,330 posts

By apps, you mean the .apk files, right? If so, there should be an import option in your emulator setting to move files between hosts and emulator. The question can be answered more effectively if you tell us the name of the emulator in question. 

Dinesh@8

Dinesh@8

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Its leapdroid..

Valinorum

Valinorum

GeekU Guardian Bot

• GeekU Moderator
  • 3,330 posts

How to Transfer Data from PC to Leapdroid:

1) Install EZ file manger in Leapdroid. 2) Scan LAN network. You will see the connected drives of the PC as: 10.0.3.x, 10.0.3.y and 10.0.3.z. 3) The first link is C drive. To get access to it, put your login and pswd. Login: {Your Windows Login ID} pswd: {Your Windows Login pswd} That is it. Enjoy.
source: http://stackoverflow...to-my-leapdroid