Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Psycho Ex Controls phone remotely.

• Please log in to reply

Tattedstylist

Tattedstylist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
He has essentially assumed my identity. Can makes calls from his phone looks like me. Can listen on my phone even take pictures. There was an LDAP account on my phone at one point?? What's happening and how even email....got a bounce back like this, and bb@what? Never sent it to that.

recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.goog...ail/answer/7720[ggh.com 47.89.24.50: generic::failed_precondition: connect error (0): error]

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.goog...ail/answer/7720
[ggh.com47.89.24.50: generic::failed_precondition: connect error (0): error]
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 07:55:35 -0800 (PST)

Advertisements

Tattedstylist

Tattedstylist

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
And I but the m on the end, I swear, it's weird [bleep] like that

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Hi and welcome to GeekstoGo. :)

My best advise in this situation is backup manually(rather than rely on say Google Servers to do such via sync for example, as I personally think this is a big security risk; taking into account your situation) your contacts and pictures etc...

Then perform a factory data reset...now change all login details/passwords for accounts you may use with your smart-phone.

Afterwards install a reputable Anti-Virus app, currently ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus is very good option worth considering.

Jadeann00

Jadeann00

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This is happening to me as well.bi know it's my ex.. I just don't know how he's doing it. I've changed phones, numbers, accounts, passwords internet service providers. Factory, Hard resets.. name it. It's been 4 years he's been doing this

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts

Are you still using the same router, living at the same home address ? If not my honest advice is inform your local Police. Good luck and stay safe! :)