Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

internet providers

• Please log in to reply

suegy

suegy

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I have been using Wal-Mart Connect and was satisfied with it until lately. I get nothing but errors, and when I call support what they tell me to do doesn't work. I tried 2 times lately to get online and tried at least 10-12 times and couldn't get online. I spoke with them at least 4 times this morning, and my problem is still not resolved. I am tired of dealing with them, and I know there are many providers out there, but I am hoping someone can help me choose one that is dependable. I want unlimited access for $15 a month or less, I am in the 814 area code in PA. I don't need dsl or high speed access that costs extra per month. I want something that provides free technical support as well. Anyone have any suggestions?

I sure would appreciate it. I've looked at so many and I don't know much about most of them.

Thank You!!

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Try http://www.netzero.net I don't know about their tech support, but I know it's cheap.

-=jonnyrotten=-

Smokey

Smokey

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,423 posts
I use access4less.net. $5.95 /month, no extra software. Just use the windows dial-up box. You can get it for $4.95 w/ a $8 set-up fee. No contracts, no software to download. For special pricing, see here:

http://www.freedomli...ind.php3?id=865

suegy

suegy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Thanks for the suggestions. It's much appreciated!!

s. gilson