PRINTER DRIVER WON'T INSTALL ON TOSHIBA TECRA
Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:21 AM
Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:18 AM
A few questions:
- Can you connect the printer via USB and try printing that way? What happens?
- Are you connecting over a home network? Or another network that requires logging in? (ie University, Work etc)
- I'm asking this because sometimes these networks don't allow things such as wireless printing.
- Also, what antivirus/firewall are you using?
- Sometimes your firewall may be blocking the connection.
- Do you have the HP cartridges installed or some other ones bought elsewhere?
- Cartridges that aren't "genuine HP" or bought off ebay/elsewhere may not allow you to print.
Let us know how you get on.
Edited by Makko, 20 February 2017 - 02:20 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users