Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WordPress Theme Help

• Please log in to reply

Karinaferg

Karinaferg

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I've changed to a new WordPress theme (Rocky Themes, Creativo) and wondering if somebody could give me step by step instructions on how to amend the demo "flip boxes" on the screen. The site is www.liveallthedays.com 

I just can't figure it out!

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Asking for help on something requires a little more detail than just "amend the 'flip boxes'". Your WP site looks good and I see you have been at it since March 2016. I would think you would have a good grasp of using WP themes by now. I doubt if I will be the one to help you with any "flip boxes". Just wanted you to know you need to add more detail. I really don't know what you are referring to as "flip boxes" on the page. I believe "flip boxes" is a plug-in for WP.

Might take a read of How to Crop, Rotate and Flip Images with the WordPress Media Editor

Fiannati

Fiannati

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

I agree, give us more details...

dynastyteam

dynastyteam

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Might take a read of How to Crop, Rotate and Flip Images with the WordPress Media Editor

you just follow these instruction...it can be helpful.