Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

yahoo unlimited

• Please log in to reply

fitch321

fitch321

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey guys, i hav a iriver h10 and it said i cud fit 2500 songs on it but i barely have 900 and it says im almost at 5 gb already. i know this is because of the bitrate, i want to change my wma to 64 kbs but i dont know how. does anyone have a way of doing it thru windows media player 10 or some other way? ure help wud be appreciated thank you

Advertisements

jptex

jptex

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Excuse me for being new but still jumping in.... Is all your music wma format? That would eat up space quickly, whereas the same song in mp3 would take a fraction of the space. I don't think Windows Media Player will convert. Nero will, as will a bunch of shareware programs

hey guys, i hav a iriver h10 and it said i cud fit 2500 songs on it but i barely have 900 and it says im almost at 5 gb already. i know this is because of the bitrate, i want to change my wma to 64 kbs but i dont know how. does anyone have a way of doing it thru windows media player 10 or some other way? ure help wud be appreciated thank you

View Post

Edited by jptex, 18 June 2005 - 08:29 PM.