Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

What do you think about Wipersoft ?

• Please log in to reply

Kommandan

Kommandan

• Pip
  • 3 posts

It is freeware but It finds every Hitman finds.

Avast,Avg,Glary,ASC, etc ( majors ) are freeware but they find NOTHING. Serious.

If you check download in download.com wipersoft has 429.

Avast and Avg ? 500.000.000 only one.

My question: why a freeware,unknown destroys majors ?

Because you are expert give me a support.

Is strange or not ? Thanks.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 20,029 posts
  • MVP

Do you have any proof that it works other than your opinion?  Hitman is a dangerous program that often improperly removes malware leaving the PC unbootable so I don't consider it a gold standard.  Avast works well and has been tested by many sites.  Why should someone risk their PC on an untried untested product that could be malware disguised as an anti-virus?

Kommandan

Kommandan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Are you an "expert" ? Yes. So you have fear to test this product ? The world is under madnsess ?? Jesus Christ.... first, i talk about Freeware AVAST and others freeware.

Second: Wipersoft find and delete serious disturbing file, you take during surfing web or when installing software. Example Malwarebytes free yeah can see just few problems during scanner but only few. It's REAL. MAJORS NOTHING: NOTHING. They claim to have ANTIMALWARE FREE: Where sorry ? HOw ? NEver work. NEver. In this site Mr Rkinn.... no ones known Wipersoft performance or if it is a dangerous software. I wait. But a t moment it works and solve problems of the PC. S O L V E: pc restart to work good. 4(four) 2 (two) 8 ( eight ) downloads vs billions of the majors. Every day to search a freeware software to cancel problems: AVAST is n.1, AVG n.1, etc... they claim! Just a review from you and experts. To be honest.

Install and study for us Wipersoft. Not us. You. 

EXAMPLE HIJACK BROWSERS: avast where is ? Wipersoft destroys Hij.browsers. Where is the top free malwarebytes of world ? Or pay or nothing: it's real.

Edited by Kommandan, 25 February 2017 - 01:43 PM.

azarl

azarl

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 25,203 posts
Yes, RKinner is an expert. If you had any knowledge at all you would understand that find & delete is not necessarily the best course of action. I notice that there are hundreds of claims for this 'magic-bullet' but no demonstrable results from respected sources. If the product was as good as you suggest we would be using it, however, I suspect your post here is just another attempt to market this unknown and possibley dangerous software.

Kommandan

Kommandan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yes, RKinner is an expert. If you had any knowledge at all you would understand that find & delete is not necessarily the best course of action. I notice that there are hundreds of claims for this 'magic-bullet' but no demonstrable results from respected sources. If the product was as good as you suggest we would be using it, however, I suspect your post here is just another attempt to market this unknown and possibley dangerous software.

Yeah. But Avast not working good in freeware and others identical. I found Wipersoft accidentally "to try". In fact i am here to say: " hey THIS software solve problems but is unknown ".

Are you able seriorsly to test this product if it is dangerous ? Snap.do etc are fastidios software... they are destroyed. Ok majors have rating good but find nothing... but you are not sure if this program Wipersoft damages really pc... maybe little or big dameges... yes... But majors not working... In any case there are reviews positive of Wipersoft... softpedia... "unknown"... if you are expert test,study... or people "talk" only for working ? Opinions, free opinions...