That's a good result.
Test the RAM next, then we will look at GPU.
Download link, (you need this older version for your system) http://www.memtest86...3.7-usb.img.zip
How to create a bootable USB Flash drive:
- Download the Windows MemTest86 USB image.
- Right click on the downloaded file and select the "Extract to Here" option. This places the USB image and imaging tool into the current folder.
- Run the included imageUSB tool, it should already have the image file selected and you just need to choose which connected USB drive to turn into a bootable drive. Note that this will erase all data on the drive
- When complete, > reboot, press the Boot Manger F key. > boot from the USB stick.
- Memtest will start the default test immediately, > Run for at least 2 hours.