Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

App writing help IOS OR android

• Please log in to reply

jamiefildes

jamiefildes

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello all,

I want to create an app that scans a QR code heads over to a website, Checks to see if that scan has been confirmed shows a green tick for yes or a red X for no then comes back to the scan QR camera 

How easy is this PS i have no knowledge of programming however I'm downloading Apple developer toolset as we speak 

Advertisements

vanessadown

vanessadown

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone, at this time I'm working as a writer in homework service , and because of my work I have to write huge amount of text, so I need any application that will help me to generate ideas for writing. Maybe someone know an application that can generate ideas for different topics. I'll be glad to hear any answer, thanks.

Edited by vanessadown, 22 August 2018 - 07:04 AM.

EdwardRees

EdwardRees

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

I advise you to create iOS app. You'll see it's much better.