Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

All Network adapters have a yellow triangle

• Please log in to reply

Felivaro

Felivaro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hello !, I did try setting the BIOS to default, but the problem was still there, the same happened when changing the Atheros post check to enabled,
All i could find was a serial number
VJ40001W2Z0808015409

Advertisements

Felivaro

Felivaro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Thank you so much for your time and patience, if i were to factory reset my pc, would it solve the problem?
You have been so kind and the only one willing to help me that i would not like to be a bother.

Edited by Felivaro, 27 March 2017 - 10:13 PM.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,623 posts
  • MVP

It might.  Since I have no idea why it is not working that's a possibility.  You will lose any data you have so copy anything you don't want to lose to the USB drive.

The alternative would be to use your USB drive and another computer to first try downloading and installing the drivers.  If that doesn't work then we would run some anti-virus scans and see if we can see what is going on.

Felivaro

Felivaro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hello again !
I just wanted to update you about my problem, at the end i factory reset my pc and the problem was gone.
I wanted to thank you for all the help you provided, i was desperate to fix the problem and the attention you give me was amazing, you were so kind and helpfull
Thank you for everything, best wishes from Santiago,Chile.

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,623 posts
  • MVP

Sorry I wasn't able to fix the problem but glad it's working again.