Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I have a new respect for nerds...

• Please log in to reply

StzaCash

StzaCash

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Ok so here is the deal, I am pretty sure my significant other is up to something and I think she kows a lot more about computers than she lets on. I find all kind of history and accounts and app downloads but she swears until the end she didn't do it. Shes says it's all spam and I know that clicking a link for a dating site can create an account instantly but they usually don't have info filled out and photos. Point is, I amsick of digging through this [bleep] computer not knowing what I am looking for or at. I would love to just have someone tell me what to send them and they take a look at it and see if I am crazy or if there is hard proof. Maybe if I have someone who knows what they're doing looking at it she won't be able to make an excuse. Someone please help me figure this out!

Advertisements

StzaCash

StzaCash

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Oh man Thank you! Ok yes it is a macbook air. We primarily use safari but she also uses chrome and firefox. I think she actually downloads them to use them and then deletes them. Shes also used mercury but not sure how much. I do have access to whatever you need. I have been through so much of this machine and there is so much cached data. But there is also a lot of, well its calling them bundle files and it's most extensions and things that is tryingto open through terminal but nothing happens. There is also a lot of stuff in foreign languages. Like it was encrypted that way I guess. I have began gathering a bunch of screen shots and copying files that I think are suspicious man but who knows. I'm sure theres more but I'm burnt out haha. Thanks again man!

StzaCash

StzaCash

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Ok thanks man

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I would like to make it clear that we don't offer private support. All support should be public so we can verify the validity and legitimacy of the help. We are not responsible for any help offered via private message, since we can not monitor it.