Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for Mobile Apps for Android that can track IP address

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

markdavid023

markdavid023

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I am wondering if someone email me and i want to know the ip address and its location is anyone can provide an app t track ip and location?

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

An IP address location is usually inaccurate ... especially for those using a VPN (or two).

Larry Gilmore

Larry Gilmore

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

I think no have any app who will properly be tracking another IP. Its my opinion if have then also guided me about it, friend.   :D

Fiannati

Fiannati

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

I am pretty sure there are some of them on the playmarket (you can check this via your phone). You have to know that those are not so accurate you might think.

OldGreg45

OldGreg45

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Maybe you will find it on the site with modded android games , they also have apps, not only games obviously

Madnesst

Madnesst

• Pip
  • 2 posts

IP Address Tracker - it's a 6.0 MB app for your android. Other than you can use a VPN if you want to use a safe and secure internet on your mobile. Check VPN android blog, and choose a right one for your smartphone.

It looks like you know quite a lot about such things so what can you say about this cyberghost vpn review? Is it a trustworthy one?

EdwardRees

EdwardRees

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

I need this too. 

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

I think no have any application who will legitimately be following another IP. Its my supposition in the event that have, at that point additionally guided me about it, companion.

Say what?

Hicham Rejb

Hicham Rejb

• Pip
  • 6 posts

I couldn't find your email already sent a message to your inbox. Therefore, it's easy to find your IP through https://whatismyip.network or through terminal. 

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Abandoned thread closed to avoid any further spam posts.

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Thanks Phil,

I have banned the latest spammer and removed their posts.

Regards

paws