Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

infections on two computers + usb problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

pro_rest

pro_rest

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi all,
i have some problems with my 2 computers and my external disks,

my configuration:
pc 1: compaq desktop pc by hewlett packard, win 10 x64 upgraded from win 8
pc 2: Win 7 Starter Edition x32 Acer Aspire One laptop

Antivirus/firewall suite installed:
pc 1: ad-aware total security
pc 2: comodo internet security complete

then,:
------------------------------------
1):
i installed in my two computers the brand news CyberLink Power2Go 11 essentials released on november 8th 2016 and PowerDVD 17 released on april 10Th 2017, by an suspicious sites,
and then,
causes the cyberlink power2go 11/powerdvd 17 setups are bundled with adwares/rogues,  
theses installers installed on my 2 computers Advanced SystemProtector,
and others malwares:
bytefence,
awesome hp,
zeroaccess trojan,
babylon toolbar,
reimage repair,
sweet im,
facemoods,

-----------------------------------------
2):
Problems with all theses disks actually:
(theses drives is plugged on my compaq desktop pc)

my three multibootables "sardu" usb drives includes clevx foldit,
two windows2go win 8.1 portables usb drives made with wintobootic,
and my zalman ve350 all plugged on my actual pc,
and black sandisk connect wireless 128 gb stick drive also plugged on this pc,
i pre-installed by wintobootic win 8.1 on samsung fit 128 gb and sandisk reversible micro usb/usb 64 gb drives, but if i boot on this impossible to configure and install win 8.1 because of infinite loop on black screen with windows logo,
sometimes on the 64 gb micro usb/usb reversible sandisk, one of the wintobootic, i have a "Recovery blue screen" bug
and for my three "sardu" multibootables whichs are the customusb foldit 16 gb drive, emtech mobile&go reversible micro usb/usb 64 gb drive and sandisk reversible usb/micro usb 16 gb drive, i have boot error on yumi/sardu boot on theses three drives,
and on my zalman ve350 900 Gb hdd, i have on his root the "_iso folders" actually contains between 13 and 30 iso files and the zalman in dual mode (hdd + iso virtual cd), but the lcd display on the top of zalman drive displays "no iso files" words
my black sandisk connect wireless 128 gb stick drive have enough free space, but when on "sandisk connect" android app i upload on this sandisk 128 Gb drive a 1 kb or 10 mb file, i have "not enough free space" on the error message of android app
my verbatim 500 Gb hdd recognized only on my desktop pc, but not on my laptop,
if i plug my 512 Gb sdxc card on the pc, an assigned letter partition apears but if i doubleclick/open this, an error message says "not device found on this disk/partition", block my access on the sd card and his data,

The hitmanpro.kickstart drive (64 Gb):  
when on kickstart DoS black menu, choice between 3 options:
1: bypass master boot record
2: regular boot
3: legacy boot
then, selected theses follow options, causes theses problem:
1: bypass master boot record -> fails to boot
2: regular boot -> boucle infinie sur read mbr - starting bootcode
3: legacy boot -> fails to boot
sometimes  if works correctly, it's hoes to "preparing automatic repair" Windows screen, causes then a reboot cancels the hitmanpro scans,  

The framakey salix (32 Gb):  
framakey salix worked wells,  
excepted internet/firefox:  
if at every logon/boot on salix i have if i open firefox or/and thunderbird this error message:
"Firefox/Thunderbird is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing firefox/thunderbird process, or restart your system"  
it blocks firefox opening, and my Orange Livebox not detected on Salix

and on my sandisk 128 Gb nano usb ultra fit drive i tried to makes a bootable "Memtest86" usb on this, at end of sandisk 128 Gb drive's burning with rufus, it converted to "Fat16 50 Mb drive/partition", i have downloaded "Macririt Partition Extended" and tried to extend this disk "memtest86" to 128 Gb initial, but an  
error message says "No partition table found on this device" fail my work
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Sincerely...

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi pro_rest,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

My name is Donna and I'll be helping you to clean up your computer(s).

Under normal circumstances we prefer that you start one topic for each computer\device that you are having issues with. So as not to confuse which computer/device we are working on, we will need to start with just one computer then move on to the next computer once the first is cleansed of malware.

Please read this post completely before beginning the fix. If there's anything that you do not understand, please don't hesitate to ask before proceeding.

Please take note of the guidelines for this fix:
  • Please note that I am a volunteer. I do have a family, a career, and other endeavors that may prevent immediate responses that meet your schedule. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated.
  • First of all, the procedures we are about to perform are specific to your problem and should only be used on this specific computer.
  • Do not make any changes to your computer that include installing/uninstalling programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, nor running scanners or tools of any kind unless specifically requested by me.
  • Please read ALL instructions carefully and perform the steps fully and in the order they are written.
  • If things appear to be better, let me know. Just because the symptoms no longer exist as before, does not mean that you are clean.
  • Continue to read and follow my instructions until I tell you that your machine is clean.
  • If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask before performing the task that I ask of you, and please wait for my reply before you proceed.
  • Scanning with programs and reading the logs do take a fair amount of time. Again, your patience will be necessary. :)
Let's start with this one:

I will need to see diagnostic logs. Please do as follows:

First, please detach all USB devices from this computer.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. <<< Very Important!
  • Make sure that FRST is on the desktop of the infected system
  • Right click and choose Run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Under Optional Scan make sure there is a checkmark in the box for Addition.txt to ensure it creates that 2nd log.
  • Press Scan button.
  • Please attach both logs in your next reply.
Thank you,
Donna :)

pro_rest

pro_rest

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

1)

and now the frst logs:

http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDqoKyJkYFk

http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDqoBejfUGk

2)

kickstart not exists since hitmanpro update and new hitmanpro website by sophos, kickstart now discontinued,

last time i booted on my hitmanpro.kickstart key i have "no media device fount - press any key to continue",

too late to use kickstart,

i have actually deleted kickstarter.exe and hitmanpro.exe of the key and changed "hmp kickstart" usb partition name to "store n go",

traces of kickstart/hitmanpro's alternate data streams exists on this usb key actually,

because i can't use kickstart, i have installed "marmiton by malekal morte" on pc 2 acer laptop

2)

now pc 1 are infected by internet download accelerator toolbar

thanks...

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi pro_rest,

Please do the following. Go ahead and paste the log reports right into your next reply. No need to download them to an off site location and provide links:

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.
  • Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.
  • Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.
Download AdwCleaner from here. Save the file to the desktop.

NOTE: If you are using IE 8 or above you may get a warning that stops the program from downloading. Just click on the warning and allow the download to complete.

Close all open windows and browsers.
  • XP users: Double click the AdwCleaner icon to start the program.
  • Vista/7/8 users: Right click the AdwCleaner icon on the desktop, click Run as administrator and accept the UAC prompt to run AdwCleaner.
    You will see the following console:
iO5EZayK.png
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the scan to finish.
  • After the Scan has finished the window may or may not show what it found and above, in the progress bar, you will see: Pending. Please uncheck elements you don't want to remove.
  • Click the Clean button.
  • Everything checked will be moved to Quarantine.
  • When the program has finished cleaning a report appears.Once done it will ask to reboot, allow this
adwcleaner_delete_restart.jpg
  • On reboot a log will be produced please copy / paste that in your next reply. This report is also saved to C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt

pro_rest

pro_rest

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

and now the jrt & adwcleaner repports/logs:

JRT :       http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDqtFAFRqHk

adwcleaner - :

http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDqtF1o3i5k

i have actually traces of universal driver updater, a malicious fake-auslogics app, but the real auslogics is legitimate

and the Mirror of jrt & adwc. logs here at bottom of reply:

Attached Files

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Thank you for the logs... :)

i have actually traces of universal driver updater, a malicious fake-auslogics app, but the real auslogics is legitimate

We'll get to those. It appears that AdwareCleaner removed quite a bit.

May I ask, did you intentionally install all of the following Anti-Ransomeware programs?

Anti-Locky
BDAntiRansomware
CryptoPrevent
Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware

That is a bit of overkill. I would uninstall all but 1 of the programs. I have CryptoPrevent installed an it has worked fine for me. But the choice is yours for which one you want to keep.

Also, you have Malwarebytes installed, there is no need for the following program and the detection rate is not as good as Malwarebytes:

Trojan Remover

You can uninstall the following program as well:

SpyHunter 4

The following programs are registry cleaner/optimizers. It is advised not to use these or any registry cleaner as there have been reports of them clearing out needed registry entries and messing up PCs. In addition, what they do clean up is so small that little or no advantages are noticed.

Modifying registry keys incorrectly can cause Windows instability, or make Windows unbootable. No registry cleaner is completely safe and the potential is ever present to cause more problems than they claim to fix.

Registry cleaners cannot distinguish between good and bad. If you run a registry cleaner, it will delete all those keys which are obsolete and sitting idle; but in reality, those keys may well be needed by some programs or windows at a later time.

Ccleaner also has a registry cleaner option included which I advise not to use, though the temp file cleaner option is fine, so I would recommend that you keep that. Just don;t use the registry cleaner feature.

Reg Organizer
RegSeeker

I see that Zemana AntiLogger has been discontinued. See here. If this is the free version, please uninstall that as well.

If you see any other programs in your installed program list that you would like uninstalled or did not intentionally install, or feel are questionable, let me know.

Once you complete the above, please provide fresh FRST.txt and Addition.txt logs for my viewing pleasure and I will create a fix script to remove any residual files that may have been left behind.

pro_rest

pro_rest

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

1)

my restrictions error messages on my portableapps companion 32gb drbl bootable usb drive plugged on my orange livebox and my two computers makes me hilarious:

-error on network device companion portableapps drbl livebox: impossible to rename or move or edit file/folder on it

-error on restrictions on my laptop to launch certain apps like zhpcleaner or firefox installer causes of "strategy group error"

-certificate errors on certains sites on firefox on my two pc

-others restrictions errors

2)

i have installed windows 10 codec pack for my cyberlink powerdvd17

3) i have uninstalled registry managers, anti-ransomwares and antilogger with revo pro portable, but enigma software is not in the list of applis

4)

on pc 2 acer is infected with searchgo123 and impossible to download framakey asso by framasoft and codysafe freeraser by codyssey

5)

the fresh frst logs::

Attached Files

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi pro_rest,

Are you using a French/English translator for your replies to me?

Looking at your logs, I see no malware on this computer. AdwCleaner and JRT removed a lot of adware and PUP's but I see no serious infections here.

pro_rest

pro_rest

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi pro_rest,Are you using a French/English translator for your replies to me?Looking at your logs, I see no malware on this computer. AdwCleaner and JRT removed a lot of adware and PUP's but I see no serious infections here.

Don't need a translator,
I'm french, i'm on europe in france,

And i passed pre_scan on pc 1 for all my netword device/usb device, and now the log:
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDsfnovYUek

pro_rest

pro_rest

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
...and because of the bugs on browsers of pc 2,
I have downloaded succesfully framakey asso on pc 1 (compaq),

...and i uninstalled regseeker, the regorganizer antimalware, spyhunter 4, zemana antilogger and the antiransomwares excepts cryptoprevent,

...and my trouble on network device, the CustomUSB PortableApps.Com DRBL bootable Companion blue 32 GB stick plugged on my Orange Livebox, is actually the (Y:/) partition on my laptop, if i copy/modify/move a file/folder on it i have this error message in french:
Accès au dossier de destination refusé: Vous devez disposer d'une autorisation pour effectuer cette action",
On compaq pc, this network device is the (A:\) disk until yesterday, i clicked on it on my compaq pc, a error messages says "denied access", i ejected this, the A:\ disk dissapears on explorer, then i recreate the same network disk on this same pc, in always the same (A:\) disk letter, an errors messages says "impossible to create/connect network device" i then click diagnosis, but on diagnosis ends i have an message "diagnosis can't repaired", i try to mount my Companion portableapps/DRBL bootable blue stick network disk on (B:\) partition on compaq pc but the error message "impossible to create/connect network device" persists

Pleases helps me, and i have posted my two fresh logs of frst after uninstalls the "spyhunter/antiransomwzres/zemana/regseeker/regorgznizer" antimalwares, thanks...

Cordially...

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi pro_rest,

I do apologize for the delay in responding.

I have asked Aura to step in and take over you topic. I want you to have the best service available and beings that he is fluent in French, I do feel that he can provide much better service to meet your needs than I can. He will be along shortly to pick up where we left off.

Donna :)

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Hi pro_rest :)

My name is Aura (or you can call me Yoan) and I'll be stepping in to assist you with your issue.

May I ask you to describe me the issue(s) you're having, but in French this time? This way I can get clear grasp of the situation before stepping in with further instructions.

pro_rest

pro_rest

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi pro_rest :)My name is Aura (or you can call me Yoan) and I'll be stepping in to assist you with your issue.May I ask you to describe me the issue(s) you're having, but in French this time? This way I can get clear grasp of the situation before stepping in with further instructions.

Ok i describe now all my problems in french:

J'ai 2 pc:
Pc 1: Une tour compaq win 10 mise à niveau depuis win 8
Pc 2: un notebook acer win 7

Antivirus (versions payantes):
pc 1: tour windows 10: Ad-Aware Total Security
pc 2: notebook acer: Comodo Internet Security Complete

Comodo et ad-aware ont actuellement battu le record de bitdefender nottement car comodo est pour son réputé et puissant firewall et son rival de teamviewer an anglais GeekBuddy, avec un max de désinfection en temps réel viruscope/défense+ et une sandbox présentée sous machine virtuelle et un cloud, ad-aware lui à le moteur bitdefender et est un antispyware légendaire, supprimmant les adwares (sa vocations première),
Vu les taux de détections/désinfection/réparations de pc on conclut que:
Avast: 96 % détections - 3ème place podium
Bitdefender: 98,5 % - 2nde place
Ex-aequo comodo/ad-aware: 100% 1ère place
-------------
Infections sur les 2 pc:

mon pc 1 à été infecté depuis le 1er avril par registry reviver et bytefence,
quand le nouveau cyberlink powerdvd 17 est sorti le 11 avril,
je l'ai installé sur les deux pc par un mauvais site, du coûp il m'as installé
-snap do
-system optimizer pro
-advanced systemprotector
-reimage
-price fountain
-winzip registry optimizer
à l'installation de power dvd 17 by cyberlink via un site hasardeux sur les deux pc
Comodo sur mon laptop win 7 et Ad-Aware sur ma tour compaq ont
détectés chacun 13 trojans
---
Pour mon disque réseau, qui est une clé usb bleu "companion" portableapps.com customusb de 32 Go bootable DRBL Live, branché sur ma box,
Elle est sur mes 2 pc reconnue par les lettres attribuées suivantes:
Sur ma tour compaq: le lecteur (A:)
Sur mon laptop acer win 7: le lecteur (Y:)
Mais impossible de créer/modifier un fichier/dossier car apparait le message d'erreur suivant: "Accès au dossier de destination refusé: Vous devez disposer d'une autorisation pour effectuer cette action",
Pourtant le réseau web sur ma box et mes 2 pc est réveillé
---
Quand aux problèmes usb:
J'ai essayé mise à jour de pilotes, usb deview, chkdsk, sans succés:

Sur mon pc voici les problèmes usb:

Clé usb windows2go win 8.1 de 64 go par wintobootic: impossible de finaliser l'installation de win 8.1 car écran bleu recovery sur ce windows portabilisé

Clé usb windows2go 8.1 de 128 go par wintobootic: boucle infinie à l'écran noir avec logo windows, me bloque l'accés à la finalisation de l'installation

Les 3 clés multibootables via yumi/sardu de 16 go, et de 64 go: boot error

Zalman ve350: il est en mode dual, dans son dossier "_iso" il y à des iso intacts, mais l'écran lcd du boitier zalman affiche no iso file

Sandisk connect wireless stick de 128 go: beaucoup d'espace libre, mais sur l'appli sandisk connect d'android quand je veut mettre un fichier de 1 ko ou 1 mo sur cette clé sandisk ça me dit "trop volumineux/pas assez d'espace"

Carte sdxc de 512 go: il dit qu'elle est reconnue, mais sa partition à l'explorer n'affiche ni nombre de mo/go, je click dessus sur ce disque ça met message d'erreur "lecteur non accessible"

Hdd externe verbatim de 500 go: reconnu que sur ma tour, mais plus du tout reconnu sur mon notebook

clé usb sandisk ultra fit de 128 go memtest86 live usb ->
ma clé usb sandisk ultra fit de 128 go, suite à l'avoir rendue via rufus bootable en memtest86 liveusb,
est passée en fat16, et les 128 Go de la clé usb est devenu une clé usb/seule partition de 60 mo
(20 fois moins que le lecteur originel), donc je suis allé sur les site officiels memtest86 et
macrorit partition extender via détour par google suite aux redirections intempestives sur youndoo
à chaque surf, donc: j'ai tout regardé sur le site memtest86 et son guide pdf de création de clé usb bootable memtest86,
personne dit quel format il faut la formater si c'est en fat16, ex-fat, fat32 ou ntfs, sur le site macrorit
j'ai téléchargé partition extender free, et l'installé, mais quand je veux étendre le disque memtest de 56 mo à
sa taille initiae de 128 Go ça met message d'erreur disant: "No partition table found on this device"

framakey salix -> problèmes sur la framakey salix,
elle aussi qui est une clé usb verbatim store 'n' go, mais cette fois ci de 32 Go:
Framakey salix de 32 Go -> quand j'arrive au bureau de l'OS Salix ça me dit reseau/Livebox Orange/internet
non-reconnu/non-detecté, et
"Firefox/Thunderbird is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must
first close the existing firefox/thunderbird process, or restart your system", me privant d'accés au web/navigateurs sur Salix voici une capture d'écran du message d'erreur à chaquefois qu'on ouvre firefox/thunderbird à chaque session sur salix sur ma framakey: http://www.cjoint.com/c/GCtsxEC3D7G

J'ai travailler dur pour décrire les détails des bugs usb actuels,

--------

Voici les rapports seaf, usbfix, quickdiag & look_my_hardware pour mes pc, supports externes, et dusques réseau:
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtenKO1OT
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtdnuqRYT
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtdFBkMzT
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtdHOeT0T

J'ai eu également mon notebook infecté par mpccleaner, j'ai donc suivi le tuto sur le lien https://www.comment-...com/mpc-cleaner - c'est à dire adwcleaner/zhpcleaner/mbam:
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmthP2RMFT
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtirhTQeT
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtiZqDCcT

Également ci joint le rapport sftgc pierre 13 de windows 7:
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtjShqqjT

Et les autres rapports jrt, roguekiller et zhp des deux pc ici:
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtpNQAIoT
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtqsUNwXT
http://www.cjoint.com/c/GDmtq1by8BT

Si vous me donnez la marche à suivre, les scripts, les fix pour ces problêmes, se seras la bienvenus !

Translate in english/traduction:

i have some problems with my 2 computers and my external disks,

my configuration:
pc 2: Win 7 Starter Edition x32 Acer Aspire One laptop

Antivirus/firewall suite installed:
pc 1: ad-aware total security
pc 2: comodo internet security complete

then,:
------------------------------------
1):
i installed in my two computers the brand news CyberLink Power2Go 11 essentials released on november 8th 2016 and PowerDVD 17 released on april 10Th 2017, by an suspicious sites,
and then,
causes the cyberlink power2go 11/powerdvd 17 setups are bundled with adwares/rogues,
theses installers installed on my 2 computers Advanced SystemProtector,
and others malwares:
bytefence,
awesome hp,
zeroaccess trojan,
babylon toolbar,
reimage repair,
sweet im,
facemoods,

-----------------------------------------
2):
Problems with all theses disks actually:
(theses drives is plugged on my compaq desktop pc)

my three multibootables "sardu" usb drives includes clevx foldit,

two windows2go win 8.1 portables usb drives made with wintobootic,

and my zalman ve350 all plugged on my actual pc,

and black sandisk connect wireless 128 gb stick drive also plugged on this pc,

i pre-installed by wintobootic win 8.1 on samsung fit 128 gb and sandisk reversible micro usb/usb 64 gb drives, but if i boot on this impossible to configure and install win 8.1 because of infinite loop on black screen with windows logo,
sometimes on the 64 gb micro usb/usb reversible sandisk, one of the wintobootic, i have a "Recovery blue screen" bug

and for my three "sardu" multibootables whichs are the customusb foldit 16 gb drive, emtech mobile&go reversible micro usb/usb 64 gb drive and sandisk reversible usb/micro usb 16 gb drive, i have boot error on yumi/sardu boot on theses three drives
and on my zalman ve350 900 Gb hdd, i have on his root the "_iso folders" actually contains between 13 and 30 iso files and the zalman in dual mode (hdd + iso virtual cd), but the lcd display on the top of zalman drive displays "no iso files" words

my black sandisk connect wireless 128 gb stick drive have enough free space, but when on "sandisk connect" android app i upload on this sandisk 128 Gb drive a 1 kb or 10 mb file, i have "not enough free space" on the error message of android app

my verbatim 500 Gb hdd recognized only on my desktop pc, but not on my laptop,

if i plug my 512 Gb sdxc card on the pc, an assigned letter partition apears but if i doubleclick/open this, an error message says "not device found on this disk/partition", block my access on the sd card and his data,

The framakey salix (32 Gb):
framakey salix worked wells,
excepted internet/firefox:
if at every logon/boot on salix i have if i open firefox or/and thunderbird this error message:
"Firefox/Thunderbird is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing firefox/thunderbird process, or restart your system"
it blocks firefox opening, and my Orange Livebox not detected on Salix

and on my sandisk 128 Gb nano usb ultra fit drive i tried to makes a bootable "Memtest86" usb on this, at end of sandisk 128 Gb drive's burning with rufus, it converted to "Fat16 50 Mb drive/partition", i have downloaded "Macririt Partition Extended" and tried to extend this disk "memtest86" to 128 Gb initial, but an
error message says "No partition table found on this device" fail my work

~~~~~~~~~~

my restrictions error messages on my portableapps companion 32gb drbl bootable usb drive plugged on my orange livebox and my two computers makes me hilarious:

-error on network device companion portableapps drbl livebox: impossible to rename or move or edit file/folder on it

-error on restrictions on my laptop to launch certain apps like zhpcleaner or firefox installer causes of "strategy group error"

-certificate errors on certains sites on firefox on my two pc

-others restrictions errors

and my trouble on network device, the CustomUSB PortableApps.Com DRBL bootable Companion blue 32 GB stick plugged on my Orange Livebox, is actually the (Y:/) partition on my laptop, if i copy/modify/move a file/folder on it i have this error message in french:
Accès au dossier de destination refusé: Vous devez disposer d'une autorisation pour effectuer cette action",
On compaq pc, this network device is the (A:\) disk until yesterday, i clicked on it on my compaq pc, a error messages says "denied access", i ejected this, the A:\ disk dissapears on explorer, then i recreate the same network disk on this same pc, in always the same (A:\) disk letter, an errors messages says "impossible to create/connect network device" i then click diagnosis, but on diagnosis ends i have an message "diagnosis can't repaired", i try to mount my Companion portableapps/DRBL bootable blue stick network disk on (B:\) partition on compaq pc but the error message "impossible to create/connect network device" persists

J'ai enfin crée ma framakey asso hier soir, mais syndrome du bug de la clé memtest86/traduction: i have yesterday created my framakey asso with win32 disk imager, but with the same symptoms like memtest86 usb drive:

clé usb verbatim 60 go framakey asso linux live ->
ma clé usb 60 go, suite à l'avoir rendue via win32 disk imager bootable en framakey asso,
Comme ils disent sur ce tuto:
https://framakey.org...k/Framakey-Asso

est passée en fat16, et les 128 Go de la clé usb est devenu une clé usb/seule partition de 2 Go
(30 fois moins que le lecteur originel), donc je suis allé sur
Im-magic partition resizer, mais quand je veux étendre le disque memtest de 2 Go à
sa taille initiale de 128 Go ça met message d'erreur disant: "No partition table found on this device"

Translate in english:

and on my 60 Gb usb drive i tried to makes a bootable "Framakey Asso" usb on this, at end of sandisk 60 Gb drive's burning with win32 disk imager, it converted to " 2 Gb drive/partition", i have installed and executed "im-magic partition resizer" and tried to extend this disk "memtest86" to 60 Gb initial, but an
error message says "No partition table found on this device" fail my work,
I then plugged this "2 gb framakey ex-kickstart de 60 go" on this pc 1 desktop compaq and scanned this with Lavasoft Ad-Aware, no infections found, i have that night yesterday late in evening at 2:00 Hours A.M. plugged this old 60 go kickstart/new framakey linux live 2 gb verbatim stick on my laptop pc 2 actually

I have others problems:
J'ai essayé d'installer hier soir free soundcloud downloader sur mon laptop, mais installation ratée,
Donc excité par l'improvisation déclanchée, j'ai téléchargé le nouveau single de gorillaz d'avril 2017 de soundcloud via un site "free soundcloud to mp3", c'est 100% légal en vérité,

J'arrive pas à uninstall Nero MediaHome, Secunia PSI and Wondershare AllMyTube

And now my rapports:
pre_scan: https://up.security-...ada80b9243d4a55
roguekiller: https://up.security-...fa2d0962df92708

Thanks,
My best kind regards,
Pro_rest,

Traduction:
Sur ce, bon surf,
A+,
Merci,
Cordiallement, pro_rest...

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Hi pro_rest,

Sadly I've noticed that you ignored the conditions that were presented to you at the beginning of the clean-up (which you had to agree to in order to receive assistance here) and kept on requesting help for your various issues on other forums while Donna was helping you here.

https://forum.nextinpact.com/topic/173372-impossible-télécharger-et-installer-framakey-asso-infecté-par-searchgo123
https://www.aidoweb..../pro_rest-38740
https://www.aidoweb....ue-reseau-38742
http://www.hellocoto...t10027-pro_rest
http://forum.zebulon....html?p=1833739

We also believe that you may be a certain user that registered here in the past, but with a new name, since the way you post and your issues are very, very similar. We also discontinued our assistance to that user for the same reason as the one mentionned above. If you want to be assisted online, it is generally a good idea to follow the rules and instructions that are given to you.

With this being said, I'll be closing this thread.

Have a good day and good luck with your issues.