Hi. Trying to help a friend with their computer. They are continually getting multiple different stop code (BSOD) and I've hoping someone out there can help narrow down a cause(s) for them. Here are the one's shes' gotten so far:
1. stop code: Memory management
2. stop code: System service exception
3. stop code: Kmode exception not handled, what failed: tcpip.sys
4. stop code: Kmode exception not handled, what failed: rdyboost.sys
5. stop code: Page fault in a nonpaged area
6. stop code: System service exception, what failed fltmgr.sys
7. stop code: irql gt zero at system service
8. stop code: dpc watchdog violation
9. stop code: Kmode exception not handled, what failed: fltmgr.sys
I've had her run a chkdsk, sfc, and memory test and all came back ok. She's also removed and reseated the memory.
Any suggestions on what is wrong or how to track down what might be wrong? Where do I go from here? She's been having the issues for a while, so she can't restore to an earlier restore point.