Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need BIG help

• Please log in to reply

TeamAlphaDoG

TeamAlphaDoG

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey, i have this problem whenever i download a big file from the net or and just playing a game my game will freeze and (my whole computer actually) and when it comes "back to life" it says Windows-write delay fail or somethign like that then it says that the /device/harddiskvolume2/$mft could not save and i lost all information you need to save it someplace else and my aim and msn and teamspeak will all go down... so basically my whole interent goes down..this has been happening a lot and i jsut want it to stop i hope you guys can help THANK YOU :tazz:

Advertisements

TeamAlphaDoG

TeamAlphaDoG

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
SORRY i posted in the wrong section i tohugh i had the right one..could you move it over to the right one really sorry
;) :tazz: