Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help me!

farbar removal trool

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

armangido

armangido

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Hello Sir im new here and my computer is not booting up because of Windows cannot load or failed because of MBAMSwissArmy.sys
So here i do i downloaded FRST64 saved it from my Flash Drive Scan and i got the Log and Save As fixlist.txt when i click Fix it says
Warning:
Looks like you dont know what to do. To Prevent damage to the system the tool will exit. then it exit?
Ask me for anything ill send it

Edited by armangido, 25 April 2017 - 02:21 AM.

Advertisements

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Ill send the log file!

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Here what is says on Windows Boot Manager
Windows Failed tok start. A Recent hardware or software change might br the cause. to fix the Problem:
1. Insert your Windows Installation disc and restart your computer
2. Choose your Language settings and then click "Next."
3. Click "Repair your computer."

if you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
File: \Windows\system32\driver\MBAMSwissArmy.sys

Info: Windows failed to load because a critical system driver is missing, or corrupt.

i can boot to Recovery but i cant boot to safe mode!

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
im uploading the log of Farbar Recovery tool!

Edited by armangido, 25 April 2017 - 06:59 AM.

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Here are the logs of Farbar Recovery tool

Attached Files

Edited by armangido, 25 April 2017 - 06:58 AM.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi armangido,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

My name is Donna and I'll be helping you to clean up\fix your computer.

Please read this post completely before beginning the fix. If there's anything that you do not understand, please don't hesitate to ask before proceeding.

I am quite sure that many expert helpers looked at your topic and passed you by because in your first post it appears that you could not follow instructions properly and/or might be hard to work with. Please do not take my words to heart. You did a great job finally acquiring the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) log for our viewing pleasure though your terminology is not not correct. The log you posted is the FRST.txt log, not the Fixlist.txt log.

Please read carefully.

Please take note of the guidelines for this fix:
  • Please note that I am a volunteer. I do have a family, a career, and other endeavors that may prevent immediate responses that meet your schedule. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated.
  • First of all, the procedures we are about to perform are specific to your problem and should only be used on this specific computer.
  • Do not make any changes to your computer that include installing/uninstalling programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, nor running scanners or tools of any kind unless specifically requested by me.
  • Please read ALL instructions carefully and perform the steps fully and in the order they are written.
  • If things appear to be better, let me know. Just because the symptoms no longer exist as before, does not mean that you are clean.
  • Continue to read and follow my instructions until I tell you that your machine is clean.
  • If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask before performing the task that I ask of you, and please wait for my reply before you proceed.
  • Scanning with programs and reading the logs do take a fair amount of time. Again, your patience will be necessary. :)
Now, let's see if we can get your computer to boot into normal mode:

Download and save the attached file fixlist.txt to your flash drive, same place as FRST.

Attached file >> Attached File  Fixlist.txt   44bytes   169 downloads

Now please enter System Recovery Options as you did to get the log.

Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.

The tool will make a log on the flashdrive Fixlog.txt please post it to your next reply.

Try to boot computer into normal mode and let me know the results.

Unfortunately, I am off to work and will not be here when you reply. PLEASE DO NOT take it upon yourself to try and fix anything if your computer will boot normally (or not). We still have some work to do.

Thank you for your patience,
Donna :)

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Thanks ill try that!

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
And by the way Donna while my computer is running there is a virus its called Kyubey.exe it keeps coming when i removed it when the first time when i scan using Malwarebytes Premium it has 2000 Infected files all infected is on Google Chrome files so im irritated then i ignore the virus so one day i notice that the system is change itself without my permission here is the Fixlog u ask for!
It didnt boot up it stuck on the Windows cannot load because of MBAMSwissArmy.sys

Attached Files

Edited by armangido, 26 April 2017 - 06:22 AM.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi armangido,

Let's see if we can get it to boot to normal mode before we check for further infection.

Please try the following:

Download and save the attached file fixlist.txt to your flash drive, same place as FRST.

Attached file >> Attached File  fixlist.txt   121bytes   179 downloads

Now please enter System Recovery Options as you did to get the log.

Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.

The tool will make a log on the flashdrive Fixlog.txt please post it to your next reply.

Try to boot computer into normal mode.

If it boots normally please do as follows:

Down Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to your desktop from >> here <<.
  • Right click on the FRST.exe and choose Run as administrator.
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Under Optional Scan make sure there is a checkmark in the box for Addition.txt to ensure it creates that 2nd log.
  • Press Scan button.
  • Please post both logs in your next reply.
If it does not boot to normal mode, please provide a fresh FRST.txt log using the USB in recovery mode as you did previously.

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Thanks its now booting to normal here are the logs u ask for! its rar file i put 3 of them there!

Attached Files

Edited by armangido, 27 April 2017 - 05:24 PM.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Excellent! Glad to hear it is booting normally now.

I would prefer if you just copied/paste them into the forum reply box. Makes it easier to research the files. Could you do that for me please?

Thanks! :)

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Ignore that last request. I went ahead and downloaded a program to open the .rar file from this computer.

Give me some time to review the logs and I'll get back to you with a fix.

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Sorry i didnt replied you im kinda busy so yeah take your time reviewing the logs Thanks,!

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
That's ok. While I got your attention I have a question...

Is your version of Malwarebytes the free or paid subscription?

If it is the paid version, do you have the product key handy? We may need it.

armangido

armangido

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Free