Welcome to Geeks to Go!
My name is Donna and I'll be helping you to clean up\fix your computer.Please read this post completely before beginning the fix. If there's anything that you do not understand, please don't hesitate to ask before proceeding.
I am quite sure that many expert helpers looked at your topic and passed you by because in your first post it appears that you could not follow instructions properly and/or might be hard to work with. Please do not take my words to heart. You did a great job finally acquiring the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) log for our viewing pleasure though your terminology is not not correct. The log you posted is the FRST.txt log, not the Fixlist.txt log.
Please read carefully.Please take note of the guidelines for this fix:
- Please note that I am a volunteer. I do have a family, a career, and other endeavors that may prevent immediate responses that meet your schedule. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated.
- First of all, the procedures we are about to perform are specific to your problem and should only be used on this specific computer.
- Do not make any changes to your computer that include installing/uninstalling programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, nor running scanners or tools of any kind unless specifically requested by me.
- Please read ALL instructions carefully and perform the steps fully and in the order they are written.
- If things appear to be better, let me know. Just because the symptoms no longer exist as before, does not mean that you are clean.
- Continue to read and follow my instructions until I tell you that your machine is clean.
- If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask before performing the task that I ask of you, and please wait for my reply before you proceed.
- Scanning with programs and reading the logs do take a fair amount of time. Again, your patience will be necessary.
Now, let's see if we can get your computer to boot into normal mode:
Download and save the attached file fixlist.txt
to your flash drive, same place as FRST.Attached file
Now please enter System Recovery Options as you did to get the log.
Run FRST and press the Fix
button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the flashdrive Fixlog.txt
please post it to your next reply.
Try to boot computer into normal mode and let me know the results.
Unfortunately, I am off to work and will not be here when you reply. PLEASE DO NOT
take it upon yourself to try and fix anything if your computer will boot normally (or not). We still have some work to do.
Thank you for your patience,