Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to connect to wifi (Resolved).

wifi internet

Best Answer zavalamerry , 28 August 2017 - 07:50 PM

I clicked on "follow this topic" and it sent emails to my account twice then I no longer got emails.  I don't know if I did something wrong.  Anyway it is a moot point now.  Rkinner... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Channeal

Channeal

• PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
Hello Merry,

Good to hear from you. Hope you are reasonably okay and that the sale of the things you made went well.

Is your Internet connection a lot better now you have changed to Spectrum? It is a shame that your hard drive is showing signs of failure, although from memory I think that Rkinner said that it wasn't too bad, so hopefully it could last some considerable time yet. I have two hard drives which have been showing some signs of failing for over a year, but they don't actually seem to have deteriorated any further recently.

I see that Rkinner has given you lots of work to do in deleting the programs he got you to install. :) Just wanted to say that it would be very wise to keep a regular check on the condition of the hard drive from now on. I am sure that either Rkinner or Phill will be happy to help you with that, but just thought it might be worth mentioning.

I myself am away on holiday at the moment: so no computer problems for right now, only family problems (there are always a few of those when my daughter comes with us, as she and her dad are very similar and tend to clash quite a lot :( )

Take care,
Chris.

Edited by Channeal, 30 August 2017 - 03:41 AM.

Advertisements