Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Is Intel 600p PCIE M.2 512gb SSD compatible to ASUS ROG GL-552VX?

Hardware Laptop Upgrade

Best Answer phillpower2 , 01 May 2017 - 09:03 AM

Lj4real, Not sure where you are in the world so the following is for info only, the merchant here 100% guarantees the Samsung EVO 850 500gb M.2 SSD 2280 to be compatible with... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Lj4real

Lj4real

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey, Guys.....I'm kind of looking for upgrading my laptop.....and I'm still searching for the right M.2 SSD.  My laptop's model is ASUS ROG GL-552VX and I'm quite not sure what is the right M.2 SSD for this.  So the M.2 SSD's that I've interestingly searched is Samsung EVO 850 500gb M.2 SSD 2280 and the other is Intel 600p 512gb NVMe PCIE Gen3 x4 2280.  Are these two M.2 SSD's compatible to my laptop's model? If it is then which is better between the two? Would much Appreciate your insights and opinions....

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 21,484 posts
✓  Best Answer

:welcome:   Lj4real,

Not sure where you are in the world so the following is for info only, the merchant here 100% guarantees the Samsung EVO 850 500gb M.2 SSD 2280 to be compatible with the Asus GL552VX ROG, you may also find the info here useful.

Lj4real

Lj4real

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Appreciate the info....thanks a lot......

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 21,484 posts

You are welcome Lj4real  :)