Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Manage Accounts page keeps appearing...

• Please log in to reply

markg251

markg251

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Why does a "Manage Accounts" page keep appearing every time I try to log into my yahoo email? I use to just click my email icon on my main yahoo page and a "sign into email" box would appear, I could just type in any email account I wanted. Now when I click on my email icon a "Manage Accounts" page appears with an old email address I hardly ever use anymore. Under that is a blue box that says "Add Account", I click that and it brings me to th old email log in page, how do I get rid of this "Manage Accounts" page? I just want to be able to click on my email icon and have the old log in box appear and type in which email account I want to log into, thanks...

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts
Hello markg251,

I use Yahoo but unable to provide with an answer after a lot of searching. Have you found a solution ?

markg251

markg251

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Found no solution yet, maybe I can call Yahoo tech support and they may know something..

markg251

markg251

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I called Yahoo support, at least I think I did. They told me someone has been trying to get into my email accounts and Facebook. They said they found 4 IP numbers that weren't mine on my computer and they think I might have been hacked. They wanted me to pay them over $200 to fix my computer and get rid of the Trojans I may have, does this sound right?  Does Yahoo charge you money to clean your computer from viruses and Trojans?