Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

deleted data

• Please log in to reply

Natalia353

Natalia353

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Well my android mobile phone has cleared my whole data - pictures, music, messages I don't know how or why
And I really want my pictures back but I don't know how
Can someone please tell me what to do
Thank you x

Advertisements

emma02

emma02

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi,

I assume that you have formatted your entire android partition. In this case, a file recovery software will help you out in restoring data such as pictures, music, videos, android APKs and many other files present in your SD card or internal memory of the Android mobile.

Remo Recover for Android software will help you to recover your deleted data with ease. The software's UI is simple and elegant that it can be used by users with less or no computer expertise.

Note: Don't use the SD card or internal memory space until you restore your data. As it will result in overwriting and it may damage the health of the recoverable file.