Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

seeing if my pc build is compatible (Solved)

Best Answer soorajrs22 , 14 May 2017 - 06:28 AM

Yes.. i thnk i need to upgrade everything.. thats what you suggested me right..? I just pointed out the cpu and mmo only now... But i may have to upgrade everything.. and also have to keep an eye o... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

soorajrs22

soorajrs22

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi guys. I want to know if my pc build is compactable and is stable. I would also want to know what all games i can play with it.

Gigabyte h81ms-1
Intel core i3 4th gen
Wd 1TB
I ball cabinet
Zotac gtx 750ti
20" dell led moniter
Corsair vs450
4gb ddr3 hynix ram

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

Gday.

That's a fairly low end build for gaming.   You would need to play at medium to low settings to get 30+ FPS in most games. 

I would advise going for a more recent MB chipset.

The actual type of parts will work, but, you will need to supply the brand and model of every part before we can say they are compatible.

example, the model number (specs) of the RAM to see if it has been tested on the MB.

soorajrs22

soorajrs22

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ohh ok.. i understand.. i really dont the model number. But if it isnt that much of a trouble can u give me or suggest a suitable system build which is compactable and with model number. I am looking for budget gaming pc betweem 545-575$ (US). Please can u help me..

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

Gday.

A build for you to consider using the most up to date hardware.   You could upgrade later to as high as a K series i5 CPU and a GTX 1060 without problems.

It will play most modern games, (supports  DX 12) on medium to high settings, 30+ FPS.

Note that an OS is not included.

For simplicity, all prices are from Amazon, other outets do have some parts cheaper.

> https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vtHPD8 

soorajrs22

soorajrs22

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Oohh.. kk.. thankyou very much.. i owe you one.. thanks for the information.. i thnk i may need to upgrade my gpu and motherboard board...

soorajrs22

soorajrs22

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey can you tell me why people recommend me intel pentium g4400 skylake mostly.. most my friends also say this.. becuse for the price of i3 pentium g4400 is better.. and what is skylake..??

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

i thnk i may need to upgrade my gpu and motherboard board...

Do you mean upgrade from your original, and keep the other parts on the list?

"Gigabyte h81ms-1

Intel core i3 4th gen
Wd 1TB
I ball cabinet
Zotac gtx 750ti
20" dell led moniter
Corsair vs450
4gb ddr3 hynix ram "

Hey can you tell me why people recommend me intel pentium g4400 skylake mostly.. most my friends also say this.. becuse for the price of i3 pentium g4400 is better.. and what is skylake..?? 

Skylake CPU s the brand, like Ford car, it is a 6th generation CPU.   Kaby lake is a 7th generation CPU, the latest and the one I included in your build.

Your friends are wrong.   You kind find a lot of info comparing them, but this Bench says it all.

The G4620  is much, much better than the G4400.

http://cpu.userbench...4400/3895vs3539

soorajrs22

soorajrs22

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
✓  Best Answer
Yes.. i thnk i need to upgrade everything.. thats what you suggested me right..? I just pointed out the cpu and mmo only now... But i may have to upgrade everything.. and also have to keep an eye on my budget

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

Yes.. i thnk i need to upgrade everything.. thats what you suggested me right..? I just pointed out the cpu and mmo only now... But i may have to upgrade everything.. and also have to keep an eye on my budget

Yes, you have to upgrade everything to the parts I listed, as they will all work together properly.    If, because budget is limited, build the computer without the video card.

You could get to know the system and still play games at lower quality with the CPU integrated video, save for a couple of months, before buying.  keeping your eyes open for sales.

Please read again reply #7 as I edited it to answer your questions. 

soorajrs22

soorajrs22

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Yes i will do that. Thank you for your advice and suggestions.. hope i will get your advice in future too..

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

You are very welcome soorajrs22 :thumbsup: .   If you need help with the build or have other questions, I will be here to help. 

Good luck.