Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Other Devices in Device Manager with ? Drivers not recognized.

Other Devices

• Please log in to reply

TGMcCallie

TGMcCallie

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

I need help in deleting 2 Other Devices that are listed in Device Manager.

The Hardware Ids. for these 2 other devices are:
1 is: BTHENUM\{00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b3411}_LOCALMFG&0002
2 is: BTHENUM\{00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b3411}_LOCALMFG&0002
I need to know what hardware device these Ids. represent so I identify what the devices are. I have an idea that they are
a Labtech headphone/microphone combination that I had installed but removed as they were old and I did not want to use
them.

I tried to delete the devices from my computer through Device Management but when I restarted my computer they would
just re-appear as they originally showed with the ?

Can anyone help me with getting these identified and if they are for something that I no longer have installed on my computer
how to get them completely removed from Device Management?

I would greatly appreciate any help available.

Tom

Advertisements

James-51

James-51

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello TGMcCallie,

A search on the Internet suggests these are a blue tooth head set. You may need to find the driver files in programs & features. They also look as though drivers are from a third party source. Please make sure the little blue tooth dongle is also removed from the computer, or the drivers will keep re-installing.